Sparring practice

I got inspo from: stillindigo on tik tok!

⚠️SMUT⚠️

"Okay! Who's next?" Soap asked with a smirk on his face. He loved doing sparring practice,he was amongst the best in hand to hand combat  but of course, someone's always better than you. "Me" Ghost said entering the ring with only a sleeves shirt and his cargo pants, Soap was wearing something similar just shirtless. "Oh your about to get fucked" Gaz said leaning on the cables of the ring. "God I hope so.." Johnny retorted looking at Simon. "Really Soap? Him?" Garrick asked emphasizing on the word 'him' "As if you're taste in men is any better Gaz" Mctavish said and on cue Price busted through the door. "Gaz, I need your help, the internet isn't working again" Gaz sighed and left with Price.

"Done?" Simon asked from across the ring. "Oh yeah sorry 'bout that" Johnny answered and just now he noticed they were alone. "come at me then.." Ghost said getting on his fighting stance. Soap smirked and charged towards the bigger male. This wasn't really a disadvantage to Johnny tho he had found a way to use his opponents own strength against themselves. Soap threw a punch,this one was blocked by Ghost who counter attacked,Johnny leaped  backwards then charged against Simon again but with different intention. Soap jumped and wrapped his legs around Ghost's neck and did a twirl and raised his body up making Simon fall to the ground on his back. "Argh!" L.T groaned loudly making the Sergeant worry. He kneeled next to Ghost with a worried expression and asked: "Are you alright Sir?" No response "Ghost? Should I call-" In one quick movement Simon grabbed Johnny and pushed his face and front body to the ground. Now on top he grabbed his arm,twisted it and pulled it upwards. "AGH G-GHOST!" Soap yelled not expecting the sudden pain. Ghost was taken back he didn't knew he would react like this,so he let go a bit of his arm, but still kept it upwards. "Give up Johnny" Simon demanded. Johnny was breathing heavily,sweat dripping of him, and he was also in a lot of pain but he answered: "I- I can't sir.." Ghost raised a brow under his mask and twisted Soap's arm more and pulled it even more upwards. Soap gritted his teeth in pain, he didn't want to scream, at least not on this context.

"Johnny, give up" Simon demanded again and Soap said no. "God damn it Johnny what do I have to do to make you give up eh?" Ghost asked as his grip around the other wrist tightened. "Agh, ah, y-you have to kiss me" Johnny said obviously joking and messing with Simon but oh lord he didn't catch the joke. "Oh is that it?" Ghost let go of Soap who turned and tried to get up, failing due to Simon's weight on him and now he was facing L.T. "Sir I was joking.." "I'm not.." Ghost said,lifting his mask over his nose and getting dangerously close to Johnny's mouth. "If you feel uncomfortable,push me away.." he said against Soap's lips before he kissed him. Johnny kissed back, leaning in and moving his hands to Simon's back, deepening the kiss on the process.

"I won." Ghost said breaking the kiss,getting up and leaving Soap down, who was blushing and panting with his legs now spread open. "Wha-Ghost are you really leaving me like this?" Johnny asked in disbelief. "How so?" Simon asked acting oblivious about Soap's problem. "You know what I mean sir..." Johnny said embarrassed. "I don't you,have to tell me.." Ghost smirked and lowered his mask,he loved seeing Johnny flustered. Soap frowned and kicked Simon's legs, making the bigger male fall backwards and leaning in the cables of the ring. "Agh- fucking-.." Ghost cursed but shut up when he felt a familiar weight on his thighs. "I'll just do things myself then" Johnny said with a huff and started to undo Ghost's belt. Simon was taken back but went along with it, touching all over Soap's exposed chest,arms and stomach. After freeing Ghost's dick, he also undid his pants, grabbing his member and giving it a few strokes. "Come on Johnny I want in too.."

Soap looked at Ghost and moved closer to him, their dicks now touching. Simon raised his mask and pulled Soap by his neck and kissed him roughly,then slowly descending to his neck. "Johnny move your hands.." Ghost demanded. Johnny complied and started to stroke their dicks together, groaning in the process. "Ah, huff, G-Ghost~" He moaned throwing his head back and now Simon had more space to bite and mark. "Fuck-ah! Sir~!" Soap almost squealed when Ghost bit a certain spot on his neck. That word... 'Sir' and the way it was said,sparked something inside of Simon, he grabbed his and Johnny's dicks and started to also stroke them but at a faster pace."Ah! Ngh! Ghost!" "Johnny, call me Sir again" Soap did as told. "Sir~!,I'm cumming!" He moaned,placing his head on Ghost's shoulder as he came. "Shit~! Johnny~"  Simon moaned as he came as well kissing Johnnys head.

Both men stayed cuddled together for a while until Ghost got up, bringing Soap up with him. "Let's get cleaned yeah?" Simon asked Johnny who he was carrying princess like. "Yeah..Alright.." He said leaning his head on the bigger man's chest who looked down at him and smiled lovingly.

——————————————————————
Word count: 927

It's short and a bit rushed but exams are coming and I didn't want to leave y'all with nothing lol