Chapter 11: The (Not) Date

Eariler before the meeting......

Donnie: "Come on big Raphy we need to find you a suit my friend......but which one.....?"

Raph: "Donnie.....do you really need this much stuff....?" was carrying 60 bags and boxes

Donnie: "I told you it was a big project, I need those supplies and equipment Raph"

Raph: "Jeez though Don.....this is a lot......"

Donnie: "Well I am the genius of the family, I need stuff to be the smart one......"

Raph: "Well why am I carrying this stuff and not you?"

Donnie: "Because you're the brawns of the family, not the brains. I'd say that's fair enough"

Raph: "I guess....." looks to his left and sees a suit shop

Donnie: "Hey Raphy you with me?" turns around and sees that he's gone "What. A. Sellout....."

Raph: looking around the store

Donnie: "So you finally found a suit store.....was it worth it leaving all of my-"

Raph: "Yes. Yes it was."

Donnie: gets a text from Mei "I gotta go Raphy" gets a ton of drones to help with the bags and boxes

Raph: "Wait....you could ha-"

And Donnie was gone......

Raph: "I'm gonna have a word with him......"

Employee: "Hello sir, can I help you with anything"

Raph: "Yes please, I am looking for something that's my size and with a little touch of fancy on it. Maybe with red on it to?"

Employee: "I have just the thing, we were about to get rid of it but I think it will fit you just fine" shows him the suit

Raph: "Sweet.....can I try it on"

Employee: "By all means go ahead"

Raph: goes into a changing booth with the suit

3 minutes later because I'm lazy and cause why not?

Raph: comes out "So....how do I look?"

Employee: "You look really well in that, OH! Take this shades with you, that suit is on the house"

Raph: "Really?"

Employee: "Yep, because actually today is Friday Discount and actually that suit was for free....considering the fact there's barely anyone with your size, no offense"

Raph: "Non taken....." nods on amazement and tips the girl "I hope you have a great day mam"

Employee: "You to sir"

Raph: "Oh...hohoho.....Donnie is gonna flip....."
------------------
Donnie: was building stuff back his dorms

Raph: "Hey D! Come upstairs! I wanna show you my suit!"

Donnie: "Ok.....?" heads upstairs and walks into his dorm

Raph: "So...." turns around and reveals himself "Whaddya think?"

" turns around and reveals himself "Whaddya think?"