1.

Layla's pov:

Layla get up you gonna be late for school ok mom you don't have to keep saying it mom I heard you I said to my mom don't talk back Layla yes ma'am I said and got up and got dressed I put something cute but casual also...

{Her outfit.}

I got done dressing and then that's when I went in the restroom and brushed my teeth and then washed my face after then I whet back into my room and put some lotion on then I said that my vanity in my room doing my hair in the mirror...

{Her hair.}

You ready my mom said yeah on min I said then that's when I put my lipgloss on the put on some bath and body works perfume ok mom I'm ready I said my mom then looked at me you look cute girly my mom said thanks mom you ready I said yeah let's go before you be late we then went out the house then my mom stop to lock the door and then we both walked to the car and got in my mom then start to play her Whitney Houston I look to u song so I put my head phones in and listened to my rod wave...

We hear my mom said but I didn't hear her so she tapped me I looked up to see I'm at school dang that was fast I said have a good day at school my mom said I will lying to her knowing who I'm ganna have to face when I walk in that school building my mom then gave me a kiss on my cheek then I got out the car and walked in the school building...

I got in the building where all eyes were on me which made me nervous then I slowly walked to my locker to get my books and stuff to go to my first period class but then I heard loud horse playing I look down the hall to see k-kevin I felt myself get a lil scared but not all the way cuz he didn't notice me yet so I hurried up and closed my locker to go to my first period....

I'm now in my first period class and I was doing my work and I finished my stuff early and turned it in to my teacher but when we got done early we could get on our phones so I got on my phone ....... I didn't realize class was over already till my teacher taps my shoulder class over Layla oh my bad I didn't know I said then I got up and gathered all my things and walked out of the class room when I saw Kevin I sped walked to the girls bathroom so I can hide cuz him and his friends was standing right by my 2 period class so the whold have saw me ...

I peeked my head out the door to see if they were still there and he was like was he waiting on me or sum but I had to get to class and I'm not a bad kid I don't like to skip so I just walked out and tried to hurry in my class but he then saw me and grabbed my hair...

Let me go I said to him but then the grip he had on my hair got tighter you was ducking me all day n-no I haven't so let me go Kevin I said loud so someone could here oh naww she just called you by yo gov Kay you ganna let her do that one of his boys said hell naw Kevin said he then hit me in my face I fell to the grown and held the side of my face he was finna hit me again but an administrator was walking in the hall help I yelled an the administrator looked at me and they looked at Kevin standing over me about to hit me again Kevin office now the lady said to him ...

He then smacked his lips and got from over me I got some for you he said then walked off with the lady and his hbs followed behind him I started to cry then went to the nurse to get an ice pack for my face because my eye was hurting...

{Her eye.}

I din want to go back to class so the so the nurse said I can rest in there till school over so I was just on my phone
(Tim skip) school now over I walked out the school I didn't see my mom car so I called her

Me💗: mom where you at?

Mom💕: I have to work over time so I'm not ganna be back home till 1:00 tonight so can you just take the trainluv.

Me💗: yeah bye mom love you.

Mom💕:over you to mommy's baby.

I then put my head phones in walking to the train ......I'm now at the train station and then that's when I see...

To be continued...

Hope y'all like this story
By my heart's 🥰