3.

The next day...

I woke up and I looked at the time and it was 7:59 but my school take in at 8:15 I jumped out of my bed and rushed to my closet to put something on ...

The outfit:

After I put my clothes on I then ran to the bathroom room to push my teeth and wash my face ...

I then ran back in my room and did a simple ish hair style so I can hurry up and go to school before I be late

After that I grabbed my phone and my backpack and walked out my room but then realized mom din wake me up so was she still sleep I then went to my mom room and she was still sleep well she did have to work almost all night so I'ma just take the train...

I then get to the train I sat down in the very front ready to hop off because I don't want to be late and I also don't want Kay to be mad at me cuz only God knows what he capable of if he don't get his way...

The train then came to my stop I got off and I ran to the school building entrance as soon as I opened the door no one was in the hall what why is no one here it's only  8:10 I then forgot I got a test today o shii I need to hurry up and get to class I said to myself...

I rushed to class and walked in the room to see the whole class staring at me s-sorry I say it's fine the teacher say now have a seat so I can give you your test the teacher said Ok i said I then scanned for a seat when I see Kay burning a whole in me I but also the only seat that was left was the one next to Kay...

I sat next to Kay then the teacher came up to me and gave me my test and walked away I then went in my back pack for a pencil but I left them at home dang I said quietly I then looked over at Kay um k-kevin can I borrow a pencil I said nervously he then grabbed my desk a slide it closer to his ye but you better fuckin help me on the test cuz wrd2 you already know what I'm ganna do right he said y-yeah I said scared ok lil mamma then that's when Kevin gave me a pencil...

Me and Kevin came up with when he tap his desk he asking for the next question and if he tap he desks three times then he on question three so we just went on from there...

Alright all pencil down the teacher said I put my pencil down then the teacher ask can I pick the test up ok I said and got up and grabbed mine first then went down as I grabbed Kevins test I then turned around and then he rubbed my butt but  I then sped walked to the teacher and gave them the test then I walked back to my seat ...

Why you move so fast when I touch you huh Kevin said I-I just din want you to touch me that's all but I won't do it again I said better not Kevin said I understand stand me he said yes I said but then Kevin said where my jacket Kevin said oh I'm sorry I was in a rush for school so I had left it by accident I'm sorry I will bring it right back to you I promise I say to Kevin...

Naw I'm getting my stuff from you today and you're gonna help me study you here me Kevin said yes I said...

}£{€×€¶{'[{¢[€=€=€×¢¶¶']'{€×¥=¥✓¥