Episode 2

Sizzling could be heard in the halls, then mix it in with the smell of metal cooking, and you get Asch's rage being taken out on a brass door knob. Heating it up until the lock itself melts, which unlocks the door. Asch slams the doors open, causing them to bounce off the wall, resulting in him pushing them open again, gently this time.

    Noi clapped in response while the dark-blue horned Daemos rolled their eyes. "Your Highness, was that use of magic really necessary?" They questioned.

    "Yes," Asch says matter-of-factly. The cat then strolls into the apartment without a care in the world.

    "It seems the spirit has allowed us entrance." The dark-horned Daemos said.

    "Whoa, cool!" Noi exclaimed, rushing into the apartment in awe of its interior.

    "Noi!" Called the dark-skinned Daemos. But Noi just hopped onto the kitchen counter, only replying with Ooo. Pierce entered the apartment shortly after Noi. Walking to the couch, he placed the person down so they could rest.

    The cat then seated itself next to Noi. "Wow, hi, spirit!" Noi said, all excitedly to see the tiny creature, to which the cat seemed to smile at them. "I think this spirit might like me!" They poked the cat's face, which the cat did not like. It got up and hissed at Noi. Freaking out, Noi ran away, but the cat chased after them. Noi screamed as he ran, "IT'S NOT FRIENDLY! HELP! AHHHAHA!" He exclaimed as he ran away in fear.

    "This spirit has decided that Noi must die," Pierce said calmly, ready to take Noi down.

    "Good." Responded Asch with an evil look on his face, listening to objects being broken and Noi screaming in the background.

    "Noi! Die in silence." The Daemos with dark-blue horns said, frustrated with the noise Noi was creating. "The last thing we need you doing is alerting the nearby humans."

    The white-haired Daemos began to speak, "Are we really going to let Noi die?" They asked, "I mean, I'm all for it, but-"

    The dark-horned Daemos cut them off, "That spirit seems harmless. But don't tell Noi that." Asch shook his head at Noi's antics.

    The white-haired Daemos laughed, "His humongous suffering brings me joy!" A massive grin formed on their face.

    "Likewise."

   "Enough," said Asch. "Scout the area."

---------------

    The white-haired and the dark-horned Daemos went together into a room. "What is this?" The Daemos with dark-blue horns asked while walking over to a toilet. Both of them closely examined it.

    "Some kind of portal?" The white-haired Daemos questioned their answer as they narrowed their eyes to look at the toilet more intensely. The other Daemos seemed to copy them and also narrowed their eyes.

    "A lever." They pointed out as they began to reach for it.

    The white-haired Daemos spoke up, "Uhh, should you be touching that?"

    The other Daemos turned towards them, "We won't know what it does unless we closely examine it."

    "Then let me." They sighed and reached for the lever to pull it.

    "Leif, Wait!" The other exclaimed. But it was too late, Leif pulled the lever, and the toilet flushed. Both of their eyes widened as the toilet made an unnatural sound; they completely freaked out.

    "IT'S GONNA KILL US!" Leif shouted, and the two of them screamed in horror. Their screams were heard by Asch and Pierce. Both were outside the bathroom, near the living room. Asch turned away from Pierce towards the faint screams.