The Story After

115 YEARS LATER

(I dont own One Piece, I dont have that type of cash.)

"I, Monkey D. Luffy, am now king of the pirates!" He yelled while standing triumphantly ontop of a pile of gold.

Brook now closed the book he had just finished writing.  A book about his late crew, a crew he had outlived not by choice. Those final words still rung through his head, like a bell that never stopped chiming.

He now left the small house, walking towards the gravestones nearby. Each of which was labeled with the name of a friend. Each of which belonged to a crewmate he had lost. The second crew he had outlived.

He recited in his mind the last 80 years...

After they had made it to Raftel, Luffy had admitted his love to Nami, who had felt the same way since Arlong Park. They lived out their lives sailing the seas, Nami mapped everything while Luffy ate everything he could. As they got older people started to point out their striking resemblance to Roger and his lover Rouge, a thing they had barely noticed. After Nami had mapped the whole world, they settled down in Cocoyasi village, having one son who lived with them till he was old enough to sail away.

Zoro got married to Hiyori in Wano. They would start a dojo their and would live the rest of their lives in piece. Zoro made sure that there were no stairs at the dojo. He also figured out how to make his own Sake and boy did he get drunk.

Sanji moved back the Whole Cake Island and got married to Pudding, this time consensually. They moved the Baratie to Whole Cake and worked towards making  food cheap and delicious for all too enjoy.

Robin joined Law in his hunt for the Void Century, eventually finding out what happening. On the way there they fell for each other and started dating. Usopp Made it to Elbaf and became the brave warrior of the sea he wanted to be, by beating up a large dinosaur. Franky and Kaku started a ship building  business and figured out how to make ships fly. Though Franky never turned his back to Kaku, who understood but still felt a bit angry due to the lack of trust. Jinbe signed a peace treaty with the Government to allow fishmen and mermaids to be accepted above water. And Brook, he gave up on his quest to see panties and simply just started to write a book about the Straw hats adventures.

He was fond of these memories, but sadly he was the only one left. Except for Franky, he went to god knows where in space and hasn't come back. He was now left alone, thinking. He now stared at the gravestones, "Welp guys I did it, I finished the book. You guys should come read it, wait you cant come read it. Yohohohoho..." His laughs slowly turned to sobs, he was done. There was nothing left to do, no one left to talk too. He knew they were waiting.

He turned around slowly to look at the cliff behind him, it was his time. He walked slowly, leaving his top hat and scarf behind for whoever finds it.

With one step he fell, into the deep blue ocean, He was not sad, he didnt feel like his life was awful. He was happy to go see his friends again. As his conscious faded he felt the light hit him, it was so happy.

"You guys are all here." He said looking at all of his friends, knowing he could spend the after life with them.

(Thank you for reading, this whole story was based off of the photo at the top. I know the ending is kinda sad but it makes sense. I hope you all enjoyed. I didnt include anything about the world government falling or anything, just because im not going to control that one piece lore. Truly again, thank you for reading.)

Yours truly,

Wumbarius