Arven x Gn! Reader -Puppy Love

A warm sunny day in Paldea, something that was no rare occurrence

A warm sunny day in Paldea, something that was no rare occurrence. Nevertheless still enjoyed. Especially enjoyed by one little Dachsbun. (Y/n)'s Dachsbun was currently frolicking in the fields surrounding their picnic, playing with the (orange/purple) ball.

"Wow little buddy" Arven said while finely chopping basil for the sandwich,"Your Dachsbun there sure loves the outdoors. Cant say the same for ol' Mabosstiff here."

Mabosstiff, who was currently curled up underneath the fold out table, ruffed in annoyance.

"Awww" (Y/n) said, crouching to be eye to eye with Mabosstiff,"You don't like the sun, do ya bud?"

He shook his head in response, but only to be interrupted by the other dog-like pokémon running over towards the table to eat the scraps of ham that fell from the sandwich, much to Arven's complaints.

Mabosstiff growled defensively, making poor Dachsbun quiver and run behind (Y/n)'s legs.

"Yeah don't eat that- Hey, Mabosstiff" Arven said, placing his hands on his hips in a very motherly fashion,"Don't be rude to their pokémon!...well maybe except (Koraidon/Miraidon)"

"Hey!" (Y/n) protested,"(Koraidon/Miraidon) is important too!"

Arven only looked over to them and gave them a "really?" look as the legendary was currently trying to steal Dachsbun's sandwich.

(Y/n) only sighed, walking over to Dachsbun's abandoned sandwich, and grabbing it to give it to the scared pokémon.

"Now Dachsbun, eat this and leave poor Mabosstiff alone. He doesn't wanna play right now."

The puppy pokémon looked up, her sad puppy dog eyes threatening to spill tears, and slowly took the sandwich and trotted away to a secluded place by the rocks.

Arven sadly sighed, seeing the pitiful sight before him,"Maybe I can do some convincing to Mabosstiff, to, ya know, be friends with Dachsbun. Poor girl is eating all alone."

"Yeah." (Y/n) replied, crossing their arms over their chest,"So much for a picnic. It seems to be more of a drama fest than anything."

"I agree" Arven said,"This definitely is no where near the Lady and the Tramp. No spaghetti scene for these two, it appears."

(Y/n) snorted in response, causing Arven's heart to swell. No one laughs at his corny jokes, especially that not quote "bothersome student council girl".

"It seems like we're gonna have to be together a lot more to make them be friends. It's a win-win" (Y/n) said, causing Arven to blush and hide his face in his hair.

"U-Um okay. Cool. Cool. I'll uhh I'll see you tomorrow! Make sure to bring Dachsbun and NOT (Koraidon/Miraidon).

(Y/n) kept the promise they'd heard, and brought Dachsbun and (Koraidon/Miraidon).