17: Knock, Knock

The team gets down into the hole silently. Down there, they saw a door in front of them and 2 guards are guarding it. They drop down and hide behind the boulders. Weiss talks to Y/n.

Weiss: *coms* Great, how do we get past those 2 without being spotted?

Y/n: Hmm, *looks Blake and coms* Say, how good is your aiming with your pistol right at this distance?

Blake: *coms* Kinda good at this distance. Why?

Y/n: *coms* We'll take them out together. One target each.

Blake: *coms* How? Our guns are too loud.

Y/n is keeping an eye on them one of them is going back inside.

Y/n: *coms* Catch. *throws a suppressor and a red-dot thermal scope*

Blake: *caught it* What's this? 

Y/n: Take your weapon into gun mode and attach those to your gun. *gets his Onic Time into SMG mode and single-fire mode and attached a red-dot thermal scope and a suppressor*

Blake does what Y/n did she turned her Gambol Shroud into Gun mode and managed to attach the scope and suppressor.

Blake: Okay, now what?

Y/n: *aims at the WF guard* Use your thermal scope to spot my laser.

Blake: *aims her gun and looked through the scope and sees the laser* I see it.

Y/n: I got his buddy you get the other. If one of the guys gets out of the door to find his friend, Yang, I'll fire a flash smoke grenade on him and you drop kick him and close the door.

Yang: Got it.

Y/n: Okay Blake, on your go.

Blake shots the guy while Y/n did the same.

Blake: Dumped him.

Y/n: Clean shots.

They move forward while Yang is still on stand by. But suddenly...

WF: Hey, what's taking you so quiet-

Y/n gets his gun and throws a flash smoke grenade

Y/n: Yang, now!

Yang drops down and just drop attack the WF thug. Yang closes the door and Y/n interrogates the WF knocked out.

Y/n: Where's Roman Torchwick keeping the hostage?

WF Thug: You ain't gonna kill me. You ain't gonna kill me!

Y/n: *points the gun near his face* Do I look, like a simple Hunter to you? Rethink your answer before I fill you up with rubber.

WF Thug: Behind that door, the train tracks! But you ain't gonna get them! He knows all of you are coming, freaks!

Y/n: Good *shoots the gun and the thug now has a big bruise on his forehead and unconscious*

Oobleck: I'm interested at your tactics, but let's not waste time.