22. (M) Busco lo que escondes

Trigger warnings: trauma, flashbacks of domestic violence (there will be ***** symbols at the end and beginning of SMALL descriptive scene), miscommunication/relationship troubles
Warnings/Spoilers: sex toys (anal), spanking

*******

-SoFi, PTD Day 1-

It was the first day of the concert. I was currently in a private, VIP room that had a great view of the guys. I had acquired the room for all four days and invited the guys' girlfriends and Ky. I had offered to get other private rooms for the guys' families, but they all preferred to be a part of the crowd. They liked to witness the fans first-hand.

Currently, Unnie and Ky were having a conversation about the upcoming concert in Seoul. The show hadn't started, so I had been looking around at the crowd. However, there were a few keywords Unnie and Ky had said that were pulling me to their discussion.

"Have you seriously never been to Korea?" Unnie asked Ky.

Ky nodded. "All my grandparents died when I was very young and all my aunts and uncles live here in the States, so there was never a reason to go. But this will be the first time I visit."

This threw me off. I didn't know about Ky going to Korea. "Wait, you're going?"

"Yeah, Yoongi invited me to the Seoul concert," Ky answered.

I looked appalled. He and Yoongi had become close over the years and were KakaoTalk buddies. Ky was going to be taking Yoongi to a Clippers game in the upcoming weeks. However, I'm the one who Ky had known the longest and in the two years I lived in Korea, he never came to visit. "So, if Yoongi asks, then you go?"

He gave me an innocent smile. "He gave me free tickets."

I sent him a glare. "Freeloader," I teased but kind of meant it.

Ky laughed and didn't deny it.

Finally, the show started. The entire audience went wild as the lighting changed and the opening preview on the screens started.

As the show went on, there was an overwhelming sense of glee. Namjoon never looked more attractive than when he sweat bullets and tonight was no exception. It had been years since their last live audience and it was emotional for them. They looked exhausted and spent, but that didn't stop them from giving it their all. I clapped and cheered the entire show, beating my vocals raw. When they gave their final bow to the crowd, I was in desperate need of either a cough drop or tea. I took easy and quick notice of Namjoon's face. He was feeling a mixture of different emotions. He gave his blood, sweat, and tears to every individual in the audience. He had been couped up and kept away from what he loved and had finally been given his freedom.

Through the monitors, anyone could see how touched he was and how close to tears he was on several occasions. My heart swelled at seeing him. He was grateful, he was appreciative, and most importantly, he was happy.

Tears caught up to me eventually as the guys exited for the final time.

Ky and the girlfriends began to exit and I followed. However, before we left the stadium, I remembered something and rushed to the restroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't get to see the guys immediately after the show. They were put into private vehicles immediately after their bow and rushed to their hotel so as to avoid fans finding their location.

The girlfriends and I arrived at their hotel no more than half an hour after. Namjoon had sent me a message instantly after the show, asking my whereabouts. He seemed to have forgotten our small fight and was in a good mood by his very intimate and explicit language.