P A S T - how everything started

TWENTY YEARS AGO

Twenty years ago, a small one month baby  was found crying in front of the orphanage covered with thick blankets. Parents left the little baby for whatever reason they had.

"Yet another child,"

Caretaker of the orphanage, a lady who was in her mid-30s, sighed while slowly picking up the child in her arms.

She didn't try to go search of the parents it was useless, and they must've left it without any care in the world.

After taking care of the little child feeding the little one with warm milk , the baby was fast asleep.

"Tomorrow, put this little girl to the adoption list as well , maybe she will get picked."

The Caretaker spoke to yet another lady ,

"Should we name this girl?"

The lady spoke to the head of the orphanage.

"If she doesn't get picked tomorrow, we will name her."

The lady nodded and carefully made the little girl sleep on the cradle.

The next morning, the family of two just the father and a 5 years old boy came to visit the orphanage.

It was Mr. Jung , he lost his wife two years back and he always wished to have a girl in their family.

Even though he wasn't that rich or something but he was rich enough to raise a girl.

Little hoseok: Dada, why are we here?

Little boy asked while admiring the place with his cute little eyes.

Mr. Jung: We are here to get our little hobi a cute little sister .

Little hoseok: A little sister for  hobi. yeahhhh hobi is so excited to meet his sister

The boy jumped in excitement and started rushing inside while Mr. Jung followed him, smiling.

Father and the son duo glanced at the bunch of girls ,but little hobi was very much attached to this small baby in the cradle.

Little Hoseok: Dada , she is my sister look like she's cute like hobi.

He pointed at the baby sleeping peacefully, but the baby fluttered, opened its eyes, hearing some commotion.

Instead of crying looking at strangers, the baby started to flap its tiny hands, making grabbing gestures to hobi and giggling while looking at him.

The little girl clutched to the pinky finger of hobi, and hobi was so happy.

Little hoseok: Dada look look she's holding my finger she wants to come with me.

He spoke slowly not to disturb the baby, which was trying to sleep, holding his hands.

Mr. Jung was so happy that his son was fond of the little girl.

And that's how he decided to adopt the girl.

Bringing her to their home after completing all the necessary procedures, now this little baby was legally their family.

Little hoseok: Dada, what should I call her ..?

Mr. Jung: Do you've any name, little one

He nodded excitedly

Little hoseok: Dada, let's call her ice-cream she's so soft like one

Mr. Jung chuckled at his son

Mr. Jung: Umm, ice cream is a good name, but she needs to have names just like you

Little hoseok: But ice cream is a good name , I like ice cream.

He pouted !

Mr. Jung: How about umm yn? Jung yn?

The little boy blinked adorably and nodded

Little hoseok: Dada, you call her yn, hobi will call her ice cream

Mr. Jung chuckled and nodded

Mr. Jung: Deal

That's how orphan yn got new family. And there started her new journey.

_______________________

Daegu

It was in the midst of August when a 7 year old boy named Taehyung lost his mother. A heart breaking day for the little one.

He didn't know why his mother was lying there without noticing him, why was his father crying holding her like that.

He was pulled in a warm embrace of his grandmother, who was as well sobbing silently.

But the little boy knew something was wrong, something was making his heart clenched. Unknowingly, he was crying in his grandmother's embrace.

That day, Kim family and kim Taehyung    lost something precious. Someone who wouldn't come back to their life.

But time heals everything, year passed,  and the little boy learned to live without the warmth of his mother.

Coming from a high profile family, Taheyung was given everything,  but the little boy was always very humble,  and he put others before him.

After a year of his mother's death,Mr. Kim married yet another woman. Who was very cunning and was there for ruining the little child's life.

Hyun-Ae was very jealous of Taehyung's mother , and that's why she never cared about Taehyung.

She sent Taehyung away from his father when he was only 10 years old,  and that's how little Taehyung was always far from his father's love.

But the boy never complained. He had his friends along with him.

He was good at compromising his happiness.