A R G U M E N T

The same evening, hoseok decided to tell yn about the marriage. In his pov, this was an amazing life changing deal for both of them.

His employees were pleased to listen to the transfer news as well, why wouldn't they not be its like a best opportunityfor them to succeed and have a stable job.

Likewise, he was sure that yn would also be very happy to hear him out. Marrying a rich man isn't that of a dream of many girls.

But she didn't take the news as he expected.

"OPPA, I DONT WANT TO GET MARRIED "

Y/n yelled at her brother.

She's hardly 20, and hoseok wants her to get married ? That sounded ridiculous just because he wanted to get settled in Singapore. He wants her to get married to this "whoever guy."

Not that she isn't happy for hoseok, Of course she's, she wants her brother to be able to lead a comfortable life but not on the cost of her life being compromised.

She was pissed because hoseok had already decided her soon to be husband and that someone was "kim Taehyung", who was he again she had no idea, and why would she get married to this person? Again, she had no idea!

She didn't even know who he's, what he liked ? What were his hobbies, his favorite color? Did he like watching horror movies? Would he take her on romantic dates. Would he respect her ?

Most importantly, did he love her?

And the answer was nowhere near her, just like him!

Hoseok: Yn love try to understand please

Yn was hiccupping because she didn't want to get married so soon.

Yn: Oppa, why don't you take me with you instead of getting me married

Hoseok: I can't yn, I'll have so many things to do. I can't take care of you

Yn: You don't have to, please. I'll take care of myself

Hoseok shook his head , he knew how childish and innocent his sister was. Yn was home schooled for most of her life, and that made her not to be exposed to so many things.

Yn: Please oppa don't abandon me just like my parents.

Hoseok: Im not abounding you yn ,I'm getting you married to this man who I'm sure will take care of you like a princess in my absence

Yn: I don't want to be treated like princess oppa. Why are you so keen about leaving me behind and going abroad .

She yelled

Yn: If you can't take me, then at least don't decide for my future

Hoseok: Im your brother yn , I can't just leave you behind I've my own responsibilities towards you.