Stress - HarryxGinny (smut)

Harry had been dealing with so much recently. He was beginning to feel the stress get to him.

After a long day with double transfiguration, Harry was anxious to get up to his dorm and have a rest, he didn't even want to go to dinner but Hermione wouldn't have it.
"You have to eat something Harry" said Hermione for what felt like the hundredth time.
"Well fine then" said Harry giving up.
The group of three made their way to an empty table. Harry saw Ginny already seated at their table, leaning over a Quidditch through the Ages while chewing what Harry guessed was shepherds pie by what was on the plate closest to her. A grin spread over her face when she say Harry. He took the seat beside her, Ron and Hermione sitting across the table bickered over Ron's table manners.
"Harry! Your here" she said grinning.
"I am" said Harry.
He kissed her on the cheek before starting to pile food onto his plate.
"How was class?" Asked Harry
"Very good actually" said Ginny, "and yourself?"
"Fine" replied Harry
They didn't talk much through dinner. Ginny focused on her book. Harry's thoughts were barrelling through his brain. He could barely keep up with himself. When he was done eating Harry got up to leave for the Griffindoor common room but Ginny grabbed his arm.
"Hey, where you going?" She said.
"Bed" replied Harry.
"Wait a sec" Ginny said grabbing a few pastries and her book. "I'm coming"
"To bed?" Harry whispered wide eyed.
Ginny rolled her eyes and started walking.

They walked through the castle together eating pastries and talking about quidditch. It was nice for Harry to have a break and just be with Ginny. When the got to the Griffindoor common room harry remembered the homework he had for Defence Against the Dark Arts. Harry sighed.
"Harry what's wrong? You don't really want to sleep do you?" Asked Ginny.
"Let talk in my dorm" said Harry pulling Ginny up the stairs.
When they got inside the dorm Harry sat down in a chair by the window. There was no one there and it was unlikely there would be for a while, dessert had just started and people tended to hang out around the castle while they could. Ginny sat down on the arm of the chair harry was sitting in. "So?" She asked.
"I'm just so fucking tired Ginny. Of all this stuff I have to do and being quidditch captain, I mean I love it but people are... imbeciles." Harry said agitated.
"I can't tell you've been stressed" said Ginny, "you get lines between your eyebrows"
"that's just bloody lovely" Harry said sarcastically.
Ginny laughed.
"I have something in mind that might take your mind off things" said Ginny.
Harry raised his eyebrows as Ginny slid onto his lap straddling him. Ginny kissed Harry wrapping her arms around his shoulders. Harry kissed her back passionately. He licked her lip, asking permission to use tongue which Ginny granted by parting her lips. Ginny sucked on Harry's tongue and Harry groaned. Harry bit Ginny's bottom lip and kissed her hungrily.

When Ginny pulled away they were both panting for air. Ginny started placing open mouth wet kisses on Harry's neck. She started to unbutton Harry's robes and Harry gladly slipped them off. Ginny took of hers as well but kept the rest of her clothes on, focusing on Harry. Before she could go any further Harry put a charm over the door, locking it just in case. Ginny hopped off Harry's lap and knelt on the floor. Harry looked down at her with wide eyes. "Stay there" Ginny said.
Harry grinned.
Ginny knelt over Harry and undid his trousers, pulling them down his thighs. She rubbed his erection through his boxers making him harder. Harry groaned. Ginny slipped down Harry's boxers enough to free his cock. Harry was long and thick. Ginny stroked his length a few times before sucking it into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the top before taking him down her throat. She gagged when he hit the back of her throat but that didn't stop her. She drooled all over his dick and jerked off what couldn't fit it her mouth. Harry grabbed a handful of her hair, the other gripping the arm of the couch. He jerked up into her mouth, making Ginny gag and sputter.
"Bloody hell" Harry gasped out.
Ginny worked a consistent pace on Harry and Harry threw his head back trying not to jerk. He felt pleasure vibrate up his spin and moaned Ginny's name. Praising her and calling her a goddess among other things.
Ginny started to work faster, sucking in her cheeks.
"God G-Ginny" Harry stumbled over his words.
"I'm going to cum"
Ginny moaned and the vibrations it send down Harry's cock made him release in Ginny's mouth. He jerked up into her feeling all the tension leave his body. When Harry's body calmed Ginny took her mouth of his cock and swallowed what cum was left in her mouth, licking her lips and smiling at Harry.
"Better?" She asked.
"Very" Harry replied, he smiled and pulled her up into his lap. He kissed her as a thank you, lifting her up and carrying her to his bed. He laid her down and crawled on top of her. Harry started stripping out of the rest of his clothes. then working on slowly undressing Ginny, kissing every bit of skin he exposed. When she was in just her bra and panties Harry took a minute to look at her body. Her skin was smooth, pale and dotted with light brown freckles.
"You're so beautiful" said Harry.
Ginny blushed and Harry grinned at her.
He pulled down one side of her bra and licked her pink nipple, then sucked to hard bud into his mouth, he swirled his tongue around and pulled on it gently with his teeth receiving a whimper from Ginny. He moved to her other tit and did the same. After Ginny was moaning and whining Harry moved down her body leaving sloppy kissing here and there. He spend some time on her hips leaving countless hickeys. He knew she'd let him since no one would see and Harry loved knowing he left marks on his Ginny. He played with the white lace band of her panties. Ginny was starting to squirm impatiently, "harry please" she whined.
Harry bit her panties and pulled them down with his teeth, pulling them off the rest of the way. Harry parted Ginny's legs and pulled her down closer to his face. He buried his face is her pussy. He adores to watch she smelt and tasted. He licked up and down her pussy. He parted her pussy lips with his fingers and spat on his clit. Ginny let out a whimpered that turned into a moan when Harry started to suck on Ginny's clit. Harry stopped teasing and started devouring Ginny, licking and sucking. He pushed a finger inside her pussy and groaned at the sound of her wetness. He started to pump his finger as he age her pussy, getting her ready for another finger. Ginny was moaning and swearing. She ran her finger through Harry's hair and pulled. Harry curled his finger pressing against her g-spot and added another making Ginny grip Harry tightly.
"Oh god" she moaned, "just like that Harry!"
He kept trusting his fingers deep inside her, sucking on her clit as she began to orgasm. She clenched her legs around Harry's head riding his face and hand through her orgasm. When Ginny's body relaxed and her breathing evened out Harry removed his fingers and gave her pussy one last lick before crawling back over her body.

He gave her a kiss and Ginny pulled his face closer, kiss his back sloppily.
"That was amazing Harry" she sighed. Harry just grinned and laid down beside her pulling the blankets over them and drawing the curtains closed. Ginny snuggled closer to Harry and Harry breathed in her floral scent.
They relaxed into bed and just about dosed off when they heard the doorknob jiggle and Ron yelling, "why is the bloody door locked!!!"