Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    ◎If it were him, I'm afraid he would be tempted. ◎

    Allergy is not a trivial matter.

    Everyone hurriedly sent Gu Yao to the hospital, and even took away the salad that had touched a few chopsticks, and sent it for examination, lest it was caused by other things.

    Fortunately, they are fast.

    When Gu Yao arrived at the hospital, the symptoms of allergies had gradually worsened, and he even had difficulty breathing, as if he couldn't breathe. The doctor immediately ordered an infusion and anti-allergic drugs.

    "Bang—" The

    door closed with a crisp sound.

    The heart of the culprit was already oppressed by the word 'guilt'. Seeing this situation, the tears that had been swirling in his eyes for a long time finally flowed out, crying uncontrollably.

    "I, I didn't know that there would be mango in that salad!" "If I knew it, I wouldn't have

    ordered it!"

    "Woooo~ I didn't mean it..."

    Ji Sitian cried pear blossoms with tears, pitifully , but the only ones who can be comforted are Chen Hao and Jiang Mo, who used to fight with her.

    Chen Hao: "It's not your fault. If you want to blame, you should blame the merchant for not explaining in advance!"

    Jiang Mo: "That's right, Gu Yao won't be angry with you, so stop crying." The

    two surrounded Ji Si Sweet spin around to coax people.

    Everyone else is waiting for the results of the doctor's examination. This time, Meng Mili is still in her early years. She just glanced at Ji Sitian coldly and shook her head inwardly: You ordered the salad, and you also made the vegetables. Now Why are you crying? Shouldn't you pay attention to Gu Yao's allergies before crying?

    I don't know if you are crying because of Gu Yao, or because you are afraid of taking responsibility for something you did wrong.

    Meng Mili walked to Xin Rao's side, and asked in a low voice, "Rao Rao, you were the closest to Gu Yao just now, are his allergies serious?"

    "It's quite serious."

    Xin Rao recalled the erythema-covered neck and his gradually heavier breathing, and frowned slightly, "It won't be long, I'm afraid it won't get better."

    "...

    Tsk ." Meng Mi Li let out a fierce sigh.

    The faces of the guests are not very good at this time, let alone the program crew, more than half of this has been recorded, so don't worry about it when something like this happens, but there is nothing to do, and can only wait for the doctor to explain.

    After a while, the doctor came out.

    "Doctor, how is he?"

    Director Geng went up to meet him and asked hurriedly.

    The doctor said seriously: "The patient is very allergic to mangoes, because the raw mango meat was used in that salad, so even if the intake is not much, the consequences are still relatively serious. Now the patient needs Hospitalized for observation for two days, and will not be discharged until it is confirmed that there are no other symptoms.”

    Director Geng: “No, we are here to record a program, isn’t this hospitalization a delay in work?”

    Doctor: “Life or work, which one is more important?”