Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    ◎A Yuan, it should feel good to stand up, right? Um? ◎

    A lot can be done in a day and a half.

    Xin Rao spent half a day drinking tea and playing chess with Mr. He, and happily gave two landscape ink paintings in front of people. The speed was very fast, because the finished products were the works she practiced when she was in Dayan.

    It takes almost no effort to simply describe the child from the mind.

    But to Mr. He, it was astonishing.

    Looking at Xin Rao's eyes seemed to be shining, if it wasn't for being urged by the nanny in charge of taking care of the old man in the small courtyard, he would have looked like admiring the painting until dawn.

    Old children are easy to coax.

    With two new works, Mr. He didn't bother Xin Rao the next day, allowing her to rest for most of the day.     It wasn't until the afternoon when I answered a phone call that I walked to the door of the guest room with my hands behind my back and urged, "Xiao Rao, it's almost time. My unfilial

    son's car has arrived. Are you ready?"

Wait."

    Xin Rao responded, arranged the earrings and opened the door.

    Besides Mr. He in Tang suit, beside him was a vigorous middle-aged man in his forties or fifties. His facial features were very similar to Mr. He's, but his eyes were full of reverence and humbleness when he looked at Mr. He.

    "Come on, this is my youngest son He Yanqun, you can just call him brother." The

    old man introduced, then turned his head to face his son, and said with a serious face: "This is my friend Xin Rao that I made recently, just take it with you today. The pre-wedding banquet is all right, I can't neglect her."

    "Hey, Dad, I know."

    He is obviously a forty-five-year-old successful person, and he is still a child in front of Mr. He, so he doesn't dare to answer any more. put.

    Mr. He snorted softly, and after watching the two leave, he happily went back to admire the paintings.

    Tsk.

    You have to appreciate it before you make a move.

    With Mr. He's words beforehand, He Yanqun absolutely didn't dare to have any strange feelings for Xin Rao, instead he started talking about the mountains after getting in the car, and Xin Rao echoed a few words.

    While chatting, He Yanqun somehow came to family relations.

    He is the youngest son of the family, and logically speaking, he should be Mr. He's favorite child, but in fact, he is the one who is the most disliked. He was ecstatic when he heard that Mr. He needed help with something yesterday. And a little bit curious about how Xinrao fell into the old man's eyes.

    Be careful when asking.

    Want to know how to please He Lao, don't look at people who are in their forties or fifties, the desire to be recognized is no less than others.

    Elder He's likes are just those few things, it's impossible for a child not to know.

    Xin Rao met those eyes filled with hope, and said lightly: "Don't treat people as fragile objects, just do what you want, less worry is better than anything else."

    He Yanqun was enlightened immediately, suddenly enlightened.

    Just at this time.

    His cell phone rings.