Backstory

A long time ago, there was a secret village of vampires much like the Cullen Clan. I was seventeen in human years when we were attacked. I had always been an orphan so there wasn't much to lose however, as the Volturie burned down my village I ran into the woods. I knew what resided behind the trees, but would rather take my chances with werewolves than with homicidal vampires. I ran until I found a cave and stayed there for the night.

I woke up early the next morning to a large animal breathing on my face. The wolf sat down, maintaining eye contact with me. He soon changed into a human. "Who are you?" He asked.

"Eveleigh"

"I'm Jacob Black. I'll take you somewhere safe." He said offering his hand. Reluctantly I followed him through the woods to a large modern house. "Who lives here?" I asked

"The Cullens."

I stopped walking. "Jacob?" I heard a woman ask. "Who's this?"

"She's a new born." Said a ma from behind her.

"Yeah no shit." I sighed. "What is  your name?" The asked starting to surround me. Only one person saw the panic in my eyes and pushed everyone out of the way. "I'm Rosealie." She said kneeling down in front of me. "Eveleigh..."

After telling them what happened I was adopted by Rosalie Hale and Emmett Cullen.

I found sanctuary in this house in the mountains of forks and didn't intend on leaving...