Chapter 5: the next big step

Skirts.

Lester was shaking as he pulled that first skirt up and clipped it around his waist. There were tears in his eyes as he looked at himself in my full-length mirror.

Yes, you little snot, you don't like this, do you?

I kept my delight hidden behind a stern expression as I fiddled with his clothing and hair getting it all right. Then he surprised me with an odd question.

"Kara, do I look all right, er, you know, sort of pretty?"

Um, what? "Yeah, of course, Lester, you look pretty," I responded vaguely more than a little puzzled.

What did he mean by that question? I didn't understand. I decided to twist the knife.

"Now, we need to give you a brand new name, a girl's name."

"Oh, er . . . a girl's name? Um . . . I guess . . . would Leslie be all right?"

"Okay," I murmured slowly, caught out again and now quite mystified. Then I added, "You can change back now, Lester . . . er, Leslie and get going."

He/she did a few more turns in front of the mirror before almost reluctantly it seemed to begin to restore his male persona.

After Lester had left, I tried to work out what had happened. Don't tell me that he was beginning to like the girly stuff. No, bullshit. Then I realised.

That sneaky little bastard. He was trying to dupe me by pretending that he didn't mind me making him into a sissy. He thought that then I would back off, maybe lose interest.

Ha! No way José. I'm onto you. A dress next time.