💛𝑌𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝐴𝑈💛

In this au

Sabre is a yellow steve called Clumsy!Yellow Steve or Clumber. Just like his name, he is very clumsy. He wears an eye patch to cover his injured eye. His eye got injured due to an incident which is how he got his title. Other than his clumsy nature, he is an engineer. He is a great friend with Yellow Chestplate, Yellow Steve[Nightmare's Assistant], and True Yellow Assistant. They have been great friends until darkness strike.

Clumber is one of the victim of Nightmare Steve experiment. He is being use as an energy source for the machine. He was about to die from lack of energy but soon saved by Orange Steve and his gang. He was traumatized by what happened to him and became paranoid.

Clumber joins Orange gang to save Yellow Assistant along with Yellow Chestplate but was to late and has to watch his old friend became a monster. Clumber became more and more anxious, he stays with Yellow Chestplate most of the time and sometimes he hangs out with True Yellow Assistant. He scared of losing his friends. Sometimes when none of his friends are around, he hangs out with Orange/Rainbow Steve and the other steves in the hub/Elemental secret village/base.

Sadly... Clumber got corrupted when Rainbow Steve got corrupted due to losing his friend[How Sabre got corrupted].

After the first darkness arc. He is free from the darkness, yet was becaming more traumatized and paranoid. He lives with Yellow Chestplate and Thera. It was Yellow Chestplate idea to let him stays with them so they could keep an eye on him and give him some therapy.
He still friend with Orange Steve even tho Orange tried to kill him when he was corrupted. As time goes by, he was able to survive some situations... but not this time. When the time comes, he was destroyed by Demon Void Steve after trying to protect Orange Steve from him.

In the end, he meets with Origin Steve a bit earlier from the original timeline and told him the truth about himself. He is a clone of  the previous creator who created the world but the creator is like him, a clone too. That's when we realize, these loops was created by the original creator who cannot handle the pressure and trauma anymore, decided to broke it by creating clones of yellow steves version of himself. Which leads to Clumber has to received the pressure and traumas while Sabre gets to live his own life, just like he wanted to. Clumber has to accept his fate and go back to the past, just like he designed to.

𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕦. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪/𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. 𝕊𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣