☽︎𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑂𝑟 𝑆𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟? 𝐴𝑈☀︎︎

In this AU

Players are entities know as The Saints and The Sinners. They look very familiar and have a familiar role to an angel or a demon but they are very different and one of the difference is they- well... don't act like them. They have their own personality and their own mind. They often be found disguising as a mortal and very social [But some are Intovert]. They can and cannot do what mortal could do, for example: they can create stuff out of mid-air but they can't taste foods, They can heal themselves and others using their powers but they cannot feel any physical pain[They can feel mental pain], and more.

They have multiple powers but they have main powers, such as: Immortality[a.k.a Creative Mode/Respawn], shape-shifting, mimic, mods, admin/commands and regeneration.

They can turn on and off their Immortality... what do you mean by that? Well... it's complicated. They usually turn off their immortality in their survival worlds and use 'respawn' instead but sometimes when they are in hardcore worlds they avoid on 'dying' knowing they can't return into that world even if they wanted to. They can travel between worlds, as long as they have access with it.

The Saints and Sinners are actually death spirits that got picked to became one or the one that doesn't have a job in the Afterlife/The Between/Hell|Nether/Heaven|Eather.

Their appearance are similar to an angel or a demon[Have Halo and all-] but they look more... mortal like. For example:

[Basically like normal people but some part of their skin-(y'know minecraft skin?) cover in black but some are white]

Just like some people said: Don't judge the book by it's cover. Just because a Saint is well- a Saint, that doesn't mean they won't act like an asshole. Just because a Sinner is a Sinner, that doesn't mean they won't act nice to you. Remember, they have their own personality from their previous lifes so don't be surprised when they look like nothing of what you expect it. Now... it's time for some question.

What would the Steves react if they found out about these entities? What will the Steves do with this new information? Will they use this as an advantage? Or something else... now more important question is... will I create this book?

I mean if you want me to create this book then comment[Also don't be surprised if I put different steves series/roleplays in this book because I didn't say it's for one universe, right?].

𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕦. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪/𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. 𝕊𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣