Chapter 6: His Past

Sorry for the super late update. In-enjoy ko lang po talaga yung summer ✌

P.S Xander on the media

Enjoy reading
xoxo

Chapter 6:

Xander's Pov

Andito ako sa terrace ngayon, nagmuni muni. It's already third week of June, pumapasok na din yung tatlong ugok na mga kaibigan ko. And mage-exam na kami bukas. Ang bilis ng panahon noh? *sigh*

And it's been 1 and a half year already since she broke up with me. Remember when i over-heard that my dad has an affair with another woman? That week well, I have a relationship with a girl for a month then i found out that all she wanted from me is my money. Take note just my money. She said she needs space then i gave it to her but after two days i saw her in a car with another guy kissing.. Sabi ko pa nga sa sarili wala lang yun accidentally lang yun but then i saw her smirked at me. My heart just stopped for a minute and all i can do is to turn around and walk while silently crying. I know it is so gay to cry but, the Hell i care. All i wanted to do is to locked myself in my room and cry all day. Tapos nangyari pa yung narinig ko and that is the reason why i became a rebel. I am so unlucky about love. So i promised myself I will not court any other girl until i find the one for me.

You see, her name is Carla i like her since maybe when we were still in grade school. Then i courted her when half year na ng 1st year hs namin. Yes, I was desperate in love back then i thought it was true love but i was wrong. After a month of courting her i finally heard her precious Yes. I've been a good boyfriend to her and every week my friends kept on telling me to stop being stupid and face the truth that Carla is cheating on me. But, you can't blame mahal ko yung tao eh. Martyr na kung martyr pero mahal mo ehh sabi nga nila pagdating sa love kahit si Albert Einstein magiging tanga. Lahat ng tao nagiging tanga dahil sa love. Kaya 1 and a half year din akong nagpakatanga sakanya. At ako na mismo nakipagbreak sakanya kinabukasan nung incident sa car kahit masakit ako nakipagbreak and to my surprise wala lang sakanya yun kasi kahit papanano i was expecting that she will plead me for not breaking up with her but i was wrong again. In fact, she just turn around and say "It's about time" then she walk away leaving me alone crying.

Back to reality

I check the time and it is already 2:34 in the morning. Im sure mas malaki pa sa mata ko eyebeags ko neto.

* Next day*

Monday nanaman kaya automatically andito kami sa school ground flag ceremony after nun pumasok na kami sa kanya kanyang room namin. Yes inaamin ko im popular not that much, na laging nakasunod sayo yung admirers mo. That is over reacting kumbaga yung admirers ko silent admirers lang. At tsaka maniwala man kayo o hindi sikat din pala mga kaibigan ko kasi nga gang sila diba? Eh mga pangarap ata halos lahat ng mga babae yung ganun ehh pabad boy effect kumbaga. Sa lahat namang mga lumipas na araw wala pa ring nangyayari saamin ng seatmate ko don't get me wrong i'm not trying to rape her or what. Pero last time she talked to me was the day that i found out her name. Tas nalaman ko din na she's a commoner that's why in the campus she is nobody. But i wanted to be friends with her really. But she won't let me everytime na kakausapin ko siya iiwasan niya ako like i have some sort of a virus or something. I really don't get her, kung bakit iwas na iwas siya sa tao na parang she's scared of all the people. Some people started calling her crazy or weird. It is kinda true. Well sometimes I pity her because she cannot stand for herself you know. She just let everyone bully her.

"Ohh, look who's here our little weirdo is present" - Stacy

And their she is again she just sat beside me and look outside. Every discussion she is always like that. Maybe she's imagining about dinosaur eating all of us or maybe about her pet dog being friends with a lion or a zebra? Or maybe herself being friends with the monkeys and the monkeys are you know eating insects from her head?

"What?" is it real?

I just look at her, an awkward stare for a bit. Maybe i was just day dreami--

"may dumi ba sa mukha ko?" she asked again

Is she really talking to me?

"Uhh, yes I am? Jeez" then she look away

Did i just said that out loud?

After i recover I started asking weird questions like "did you study last night", "do you have a dog?", "is it weird to name your pillow, Pellow?" , "are you mad at me?" "do you have insects? And monkeys at your house" something like that. I just ask and ask and ask until our teacher came and give our test papers and after 20 minutes she stand up and give her test paper to the teacher and walk out of the room without saying a word. I heard some gasped saying "what a weirdo" or "Stupid" and of course "Loser".

For some reason i wanted to know her better. Im interested at her, not that i like her. I just find her so mysterious. And its challenging me.

Yees! Finally Lunch time!

I entered the cafeteria and just saw the three idiots laughing so hard. Morons hahaha.

"Hey dude, over here" Ian shouted

And because of that i am the center of attraction AGAIN. I just hate that, you know to have an attention like that. What a stupid friend you are i mouthed Ian. He just shrugs and i just smirked at him.

Syempre alangan naman tumunganga ako doon so bumili na ako ng food ko. Ayun we just talked about how hard our exams are. And where the heck did our teacher got those questions or problems. Believe me it's hard to be a student.

When i was young my ambition is to be a teacher so it's payback time. You know so i can do what my teachers did to me Hahahahha :D i laugh everytime i remember that ambition of mine.

Teka nga bakit nga pala ako english ng english? Eh tagalog tong storyang to ehh =____=#

Anyway, i am so excited to see the honor roll because i promise my mom to be on the top 3 list. You know my sister is the top 1 on her class. *chin up in a cool way* syempre kanino pa ba magmamana? Syempre sa kuya XD.

Diba guys? Mana sakin kapatid ko *wink*

------------------------

Sorry talaga sa paghintay sainyo readers. Magvote kayo para ganahan ako Hahaha. And si Xander pala yung asa picture. Tapos pasensya kung may wrong grammar anong oras na kasi pinilit ko na nga lang tapusin baka magalit na kayo mawalan pa ako ng readers Hahahaha. Update ako tomorrow. Ciao!