CHAPTER 4

Hello friends...

I am back with the next part...

I know I am super late to update this one and I am extremely sorry for that...

Enjoy reading this update and do let me know your reviews...

VOWS OF HATRED...

CHAPTER 4

Ashi and Randeep reached Jaipur by afternoon and settled in a small bungalow. She had thought that Purvi must have arranged hotel reservations for them. But she was surprised when their car entered the gates of an ancestral bungalow.

As Ashi walked in the living room, her gaze roamed around. The place was beautiful. She turned to face Randeep, "Mujhe lagaa Purvi ne hamare liye hotel mein suites book kiye honge, par hum yahaan, iss bungalow mein kyun rukenge Randeep?" She asked while pointing around her surroundings.

Randeep smiled, "Purvi ko maine sirf flight bookings ke liye kahaa tha, yahaan rehne ka decision mera hai. Tum yeh jo bungalow dekh rahi ho, wohh... wohhh mera hai. Maine ek saal pehle hi kharida tha. Ab jab hum yahaan aa hi rahe the, toh socha isse hi hamare stay ke liye use kar le. Hume hamari privacy bhi mil jaayegi. Sahi kiya naa maine Ashi?"

Ashi nodded and took in the surroundings again. Touching the antique pieces in the living room, her heart felt conflicted. She was happy that they would be staying here instead of any hotel. But was she ready to stay in this bungalow with Randeep alone?

Randeep leaned on the wall behind him and watched her silently. What he didn't tell her was that he had bought this place a year ago with an ulterior motive. He knew that his nemesis wanted to build a chain of heritage hotels in Jaipur. Anand had announced this few years ago saying that this was going to be his dream project and he was waiting for his daughter to come back and handle it. And so, Randeep had made up his mind and had bought this place a year ago.

Randeep had not planned to come here to stay with Ashi though, he had just bought it to be on a safer side. And he was glad about it that he did. Finally, this place would be of some use to him. He had appointed an interior decorator who had turned this bungalow into a living place.

Ashi loved the feel of the place, it was beautiful and had a homely feeling to it. She settled on the couch and called her father to inform that they had reached safely. As his phone was not reachable, she left him a message.

Randeep led her to her room on the first floor where her luggage was already placed in the corner. Her bedroom was exotic. She loved it. Turning to him, she spoke, "Randeep... mujhe yeh ghar bohot accha lagaa. Bohot hi sundar hai. Yahaan aakar mujhe ekdum apne gharwaali feeling aa rahi hai."

He chuckled, "I am glad to hear it Ashi. Tumne yahaan aakar isse ghar banaa diya hai. Main sirf do baar aaya tha yahaan, pehle jab isse kharida tha aur dusri baar jab iske renovations poore ho gaye the. Tab mujhe yeh ghar nahi lagaa. Aaj tumhe iss bungalow mein dekhkar mujhe bhi yahaan ghar waali vibes aa rahi hai."

Ashi lowered her lashes and turned away from him. Randeep covered the distance between them and took her in a back hug. "Main sach keh raha hun Ashi. Jo maine feel kiya wohh keh diya, isse maanna naa maanna tumhari marzi hai."

Ashi whispered, "Main jaanti hun tum sach bol rahe ho Randeep." Randeep didn't know why but he continued, "Ashi... main pehle kabhi kisi ladki ko apne ghar nahi laaya hun. Tum wohh pehli ladki ho jo mere saath aise mere ghar mein rahogi. Meri pehli girlfriend ho tum Ashi. You are special... very very special to me."