CHAPTER 8

Hello friends...

I am finally back with the update.

I know it's been a very very long time and I apologize for that.

Do read the previous chapters to get a hang of this update.

And now that my mother is well, I would try to be regular with my stories' updates.

Let me know your reviews about this chapter, as I have struggled a lot to write this...

Enjoy the update...

VOWS OF HATRED...

CHAPTER 8

Ashi slowly opened her eyes to find Randeep already watching her lovingly. A charming smile appeared on her face and she snuggled closer in the safe cocoon of his arms. He gently rubbed her back, "Ashi... chalo utho... dekho already dus bajh gaye hai. Hume sightseeing ke liye bhi toh jaana hai."

Ashi just hummed in response and cuddled closer. Randeep understood that his better half was not ready to get up yet, so he tightened his hold on her too and closed his eyes. This was his home. He wanted to stay close to her and feel the warmth of her love for as many days he could. He wouldn't lose any chance to be with her for this period till their wedding.

After another hour, finally they got up and freshened up. They decided to have brunch as it was already afternoon and they both were very much starving.

They spent the next few days sightseeing and enjoying the beautiful views of Maldives. This trip was an eye opener for Randeep. He never imagined that he would get someone like Ashi who would love him so selflessly and unconditionally.

Ashi would be happy even with his small gestures like making coffee for her, feeding her with his own hands, selecting dresses for her, seeing to it that she was comfortable around him. Randeep had even started holding her hands publicly and his public display of affection had increased making Ashi feel secure and safe with him.

Even while spending this alone and quality time with Randeep, Ashi never forgot to call her father and ask about his health and whereabouts. She just couldn't neglect him while being away from him. He was her father who had sacrificed a lot for her. He was her responsibility.

Anand was happy hearing and watching his daughter's joyful camaraderie with Randeep whenever they were on video calls. He was content that they had finally found their soulmates in each other and now, he could easily move away from India and stay with his sister's family in London. He had already made all the arrangements for his shifting while Ashi wasn't even aware about it.

Anand was feeling guilty for whatever had happened with Purvi. Though his assistant was no longer working for him and his company, he couldn't forget what had transpired between them. Every time he closed his eyes, all the flashbacks of that night would be back, tormenting him to no end. He blamed himself for everything. He didn't know how he would tell this to his own daughter. He was scared of what Ashi would think about him? This guilt was killing him from inside and so, he had decided to move away from India. For now, he had no other option. Even if he wanted to stay close to his princess, he couldn't, not after that night.

The holiday trip at Maldives had come to an end for the lovebirds. Ashi and Randeep came back to Mumbai halfheartedly. They knew that it was going to be a little difficult to spend such alone and quality time here as they would be surrounded by people.

As Randeep and Ashi settled in the private jet for their return, their moods had turned gloomy. The last ten days were pure bliss for them. Cocooned in the private villa alone had given them enough time to get to know each other better.