I

Walking down the street, the brisk cold air hits my tender pink face giving a somewhat tingling sensation. The ground was covered in white fluffy snow. How i hated the winter time; I genuinely miss the nice fall or spring weather, where it was warm enough to be outside and walk around at any hour of the day but cold enough for cute sweaters and boots. Just thinking about it gets me excited!

Approaching a four way street, I look up at the sky and take in the beautiful sunset. It almost looks like cotton candy, the mix of pastel blues and pinks gave life to the glum houses almost completely covered in snow. The houses here were simplistic, nothing fancy; although people loved to flaunt and show off their wealth, considering it wasn't the richest area, but it was cute and homey.

I kept going straight, and down to the stores somewhat close to me. I was really craving a monster or maybe some soda. I haven't had either of them in awhile and they would work as a great pick-me-up.

I turned left at the end of this long continuous street, this area was mostly just all woods, but it was a main and pretty busy street. Watching the sunset from between the leave-less tree branches was a very gorgeous sight that i just had to pull out my phone and take a picture, I wad always a sucker for nice scenery, especially sunsets.

I finally arrived at where I needed to be, that place being a near by deli i always visit with my friends, and were i pretty much get all my shit. Much to my surprise, they were still shoveling the parking lot, little ice shards being swept up and broken as they shoveled relentlessly. It was about 5:13 pm and it was practically dark already, so i rushed inside.

I went towards the back where the fridges were and i picked out my drink, as i grabbed it, my arm got caught on my headphones and ripped them right out of my ears, right as my favorite song was about to play. Before i left my house to catch the bus to school I downloaded Royz's new mini album "SuperNova" and the title track with the same name has been stuck in my head so i need to hear it constantly.