01

Madeleine's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm blaring high pitched repeated ringing audio into my ears. I grunted tiredly as I reached for my phone to stop my alarm, I got out of bed pulling off my midnight blue weighted blanket looking at the sun shining through my white cloudy toned curtains.

I connect my phone to my speaker and head into bathroom to shower and use the
Bathroom. I place my phone and speaker on the bathroom counter next to my open door, since I live alone not bothering to close it. I look in the mirror to see my cinnamon colored hair in a messy bun, eye crust surrounded my icy grey eyes.

"I look like a mess" I say to myself grabbing my phone to play a song, I decided to play Right here by chase Atlantic. I place my phone where I had left it last getting ready to get in the shower after using the bathroom. I twist the shower knob to turn it on, once I did that I took off my black sports bra revealing my double d breast and taking off my matching underwear.

After the shower

After I got out the shower I put a towel around my body and sat on my bed and went through my phone to realize it was my 21st birthday. I made plans for myself to go to a club not like I was gonna drink a lot though. I get dressed in a  silk black dress that showed the perfect amount of cleavage and shaped my curves perfectly. I tied the spaghetti straps into bows at the top and bottom, and slipping on my black strap heels on to match my dress.

Her dress and heels

I looked in the mirror and smiled to myself admiring how sexy I looked

I looked in the mirror and smiled to myself admiring how sexy I looked. In the black silky dress,my soft curled chestnut toned hair, and how my icy grey eyes glimmered in the sun. I heard a car beep in front of my house forgetting I called an Uber to take me to the club. "Shit." I cursed under my breath grabbing my white crossbody purse and walking out the door locking it.

After the car ride, I pay the driver and get out of the car closing the door. I walk to the front of the club taking a deep breath before meeting a security guard checking ID's. I hand the muscular man my ID, he looks at the ID then back at me handing it back saying "Happy Birthday" while opening the door for me. I reply saying "thank you" smiling at him being polite as I walk in.

Here we go I thought to myself

As I walk in I hear blasting music, people screaming but yelling to be exact. I see colors of blinding lights everywhere, people jumping to the music or dancing on each other, women and men dancing on poles while people watch trowing dollar bills at them and encouraging them, wealthy people drinking wine or whiskey and talking to each other. I stroll over to the bar to order me some shots

"can I have some shots please?" I said to the bartender giving her 25 dollars for the shots "of course, sweetheart" she replied with a grin taking the money and placing the shots on the table. I trow back 2 shots before feeling the alcohol and heading to the dance floor.

I started moving my hips smoothly to the music trowing my head back and laughing,after a few hours passed I felt the need to leave because I had a feeling someone was watching me. So I left the club building but I still had a bad feeling but I ignored it. I went to pull out my phone to call an Uber to take me home. But before I could a cloth went over mouth and someone picked me up I tried to scream and kick but nothing worked I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier as I tried, a tear had left my eye before I was put into a van and everything went dark.
______

Did you guys like the first chapter??
How was it??

Reminder this is my first time if you have any tips feel free to tell me.
Byee<3