Chapter 1

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Rosie gained the van. Layla got the car. And what do I earn? A motorcycle. I am agile. Quick as a snake. I'd punch anyone to reach my goal. Mr. Boss is driving us to the airport. The top-secret airport.

Rosie, as usual, is asleep. Nothing can wake her. How does she sleep through this? Layla is scrolling through amusing videos. I pinched my nose and just stared out the window. The car passes highways and cities.

Throughout the trip, we pass highways and cities. Mostly cities than highways.

It was endless until the car halted at an empty lot with just one plane. "Okay...?" I let out. Mr. Boss and Miss Jazz go off to the side to 'discuss' Miss Jazz's new job.

Rosie is stretching and strides toward me, yawning like a puppy.

"So, where are we?" she asks me. Layla is taking pictures of the plane from all different angles.

"The airport of no land" I answer. She nods in response.

Once Layla and Rosie stood on either side of me, Mr. Boss told us to be careful and not to tell who we are to anyone and also to Never trust anyone. Seemed a bit odd to me, since he chose us to keep these things a secret. Rosie's van is black and sleek, obscures whatever could be inside. And it is decked out with all the necessary tech. Layla's car is red and is like a flame that can consume the darkest of sins. Nothing could be said about my motorcycle. It is both black and red, with a hint of silver.

London is a bit discouraging. School...Sorry. Boarding school is amazing. The gates creaked open, greeting us to a new adventure. It was a long ride for all of us, and we were all exhausted. But first, we had to listen to the lady talk about the rules. Rosie was getting a piggyback ride from Layla, and I had to stand. Boots were my go-to. They were perfect for walking or hiking. 

  We followed the lady through a whole lot of hallways. As she turned to us, she halted. "You got the rules right?" 

  "Of course, Ma'am. I will make certain we follow them to a T" Layla, says, yet straining to get a foothold while holding Rosie. 

She scrutinizes before adding, "Wake her up by tomorrow morning, half past five. Breakfast is-"

"At 6 sharp, we got it... Thanks" I blurted out, when she just couldn't leave. 

She finally exits, and I sigh. Of course, she gave me the key to this room. After inserting the key, I turn the lock until it confirms that it has been unlocked. I push it, and it disapproves in its own way. Layla disposes her on the bed, when I close the door behind us.  

  "Classes start...Tomorrow?" 

Startling awake, I peer at the clock. 4 am? It took me a second to realize what was happening when I heard water running.

 Layla is washing her face at the sink, making it look clean and shiny. When she was done, she studied me, grinning.  

  Half an hour is spent on Rosie as we try to wake her. The moment she wakes up, I splash cold water on her. 

In an instant, we all burst out of the room. I pocketed the key, and ran to the Mess Hall for breakfast. My lungs were burning from the adrenaline.  There are guys and girls staring at us like we are aliens. I grabbed eggs, bacon and orange juice and sat at an empty table. Or it was the case before three blondes came up. 

  "You must be new to this establishment" 

It caught my attention. Rosie and Layla were far away. Oh boy. This girl's waist is tiny. And her hair is way too blonde to be real. In anger, I scoffed, which only made her eyebrows furrow. If she utters another word, she and I might have a problem. 

  "Sorry, this must be the seat you got engaged to...I will remove myself gladly" I reply, voice dripping with venom, pick up my breakfast, and left. A hand lands on my shoulder, and he... Is the last person I expected to rescue me. Rosie had put her head on Layla's shoulder and had zero clue of the trouble I stirred up. 

  The guy sat with us instead of Blonde Barbie. Eating in silence and unease was the only thing I could do. The watch vibrated, and a message popped up from Miss Jazz. 'Girls, I am the science teacher.. your science teacher' 

  At least her day isn't ruined. I smiled.