Psychotic Little Killer

PSYCHOTIC LITTLE KILLER
THANK YOU FOR CLICKING ON READ!

= = =
START: 26 November 2022
END: On Going
= = =

= S Y N O P S I S =

Poppy was a self diagnosed psychopath. She had the voice of an angel and the looks that matched, giving her the appearance of innocence that people wished they had. However, as much as she was adorable, she was also crazy - killing anyone without a worry. She grew up alone so it wasn't as if anyone could scold her for it.

Well, she was alone until certain circumstances led her to Elijah, a gang leader that listened to no one and smiled for no one. But, that somehow changed when he met a psychotic little killer.

= E X T R A C T =

A small dainty smile graced her lips as thick, crimson liquid followed the point of her favourite pink knife. Poppy hummed a small tune in pure content, feeling a peace she hadn't in a long time.

She almost didn't notice the tortured girl screaming, pleading for Poppy to stop the torture and end her life. Apparently it was unbearable but the sadistic little girl had no mercy for her victim.

"Poppy baby, what are you doing?"

Long black hair twirled with her as she spun to meet the eyes of Elijah, who adorned a stern, unamused look.

"Just playing," she said sweetly with the most innocent look she could muster.

He didn't reply but the hard look he gave her made her squirm on her feet and her smile turn nervous. He held his hand out, palm facing upwards.

"But- "

"Don't test me baby girl." His rough masculine voice elicited an feeling to course through her body she was all too familiar with since meeting him.

She wouldn't dare go against her Wolfie so with an adorable pout on her lips, Poppy put her bloody knife in his waiting hand.

"Good girl."

= N O T E =

This book will be darker than my other books, which I'm excited about. I've had this concept years ago but never released it. I'm just so in love with the characters.

What are your thoughts?

Anything you'd like to see in story wise? Ideas?

= C O P Y R I G H T =

©2022 esssea

All Rights Reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.