No place like home💥

** Don't forget to vote and comment**

*few days later*

"Watcha doing handy man?" I asked as I stood at the sliding door leading to OUR backyard.

It's been a week since we officially moved into our new house. Katsuki had about an hour that he came home from work, I finished unpacking the last box and we were finally settled in.

After unpacking that last box I felt such a relief and had to tell him the small news but I couldn't find him. I was inside and I kept hearing metal banging coming from the backyard and was curious what was going on back here.

"Well the wife wanted a pool fence and gate , so she's getting a pool fence and gate" he smirked as he continued hammering the metal into the ground. He was in a black tank top as he worked and my eyes wondered to his toned arms.

"The wife... has a name" I acted like it bothered me as I walked behind him and wrapped my arms behind his waist and he stopped his working.

"Y/n, my Y/n" he smiled as he patted my hands gently

"Anything else that needs to get done?" I asked as I walked to the fencing he started and shook it to test the sturdiness, the part he had done wasn't budging making me feel safer once out little one is here and eventually starts exploring. I was surprised he started to get the pool fence up so quickly.

"Once I'm done with this, I have to see what trees to plant -" he eyed the backyard as if he's trying to envision trees.

"Ugh you're already sounding like a complete dad" I groaned looking around the backyard with him, I mean he was right we could use some tree's back here.

"Gotta make this place like a- " he began to explain and we got interrupted when we heard a camera going off taking pictures, we turned to see a paparazzi jumped the concrete wall and was standing behind the fence we had in front of the concrete wall, as a double barrier protection.

"hey!" Katsuki snapped and ran forward towards the guy taking pictures us.

"Katsuki!" I exclaimed following behind him at a slower pace.

"What the fuck!!! Get off my damn property you damn stalker-azzi" he bellowed and he frightened the paparazzi that jumped back over the concrete wall to get away.

" this is bullshit what the actual fuck!!!" Katsuki scowled standing in the middle of the backyard with his hands on his hips as he stared at the double fencing we had.

He thought it would've been a brilliant idea to have a double barrier but that was easily jumped.

"katsuki stop just leave them" I sighed as I caught up to him and I was slightly out of breath.

"no thats stupid they literally jumped our wall to get over to see us, fucking pieces of shit" Kastuki scowled looking at the height of the concrete wall, probably thinking if he should make it higher.

Part of me felt uneasy that they just need to jump our fence and boom they're in.

"I need to add barb wire on that damn wall or what the fuck" he uttered continuing to stare at the concrete wall.

"But then we'd be in a prison" I replied eyeing the top of the fence, that wouldn't feel very home like.

"Bringing you back flashbacks huh?" katsuki smirked as he glanced down at me and I rolled my eyes, I don't need the reminder that I was in a prison for a short while a while back.

"jerk" I snapped and started to walk away back towards the house.

"Wait! where you going I was joking"katsuki ran after me , pulled my arm, and kept me from walking away from him angrily.