Chapter 2

“ Weren't you the one who fired your secretary? So why do I need to search one for when you can do it yourself? ” Kim Namjoon, the great tycoon in the industry looked at his son who was marking some paper with a pen.

“ Dad, if you don't help me find a new Secretary then I'm gonna say to mama that you were the one who ate his cake last night. ” Kim Taehyung, son of Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin notify his dad who now looks at him with wide eyes.

“ Hey! How do you know it was me?” Namjoon says as he watches his son scribble something on a paper.

“ Last night I came down to drink water as the water in my room had finished. So, I was drinking water while sitting on the chair when I saw you coming slowly to the kitchen. Then you opened the fridge and took out mama's cake and start to eat. ” Taehyung then stop his writing and look at Namjoon with a grin who gulps cause he doesn't want his wife to hit him with a slipper, Again.

*Sigh*  “ Fine!! ” Namjoon then call his secretary then tell him to announce to people that Kim industry is searching for a Secretary.

“ Now happy?”

“ Hmm ”
-----------------------------------------------------------

“ Jungkook!! Kook!! Kookie! ” Jimin bang at the door as he call Jungkook's name who was probably sleeping but instead of the door he was banging another door opened, revealing Jungkook who was rubbing his tired eyes with one hand as he scratches his stomach and yawning lazily.

“ Why are you shouting early in the morning Jimin? ”

“ Jungkook... You... Why are you in that room? ” Jimin asked as Jungkook give Jimin a confused look.

“ Jimin. This is where I sleep, in my room.” Jungkook says as Jimin look at the door and gulp. He then hurriedly walk towards Jungkook and give him the newspaper where it was written that Kim industry is searching for a secretary.

“ What's this? ”

“ Go apply for this Job Jungkook!! I know you will get it! This is your chance to show that you can stand on both feet—

“ But I'm standing on my both feet jimin...”

Jimin roll his eyes as his motivation was not contemplated to Jungkook. But in a hurry he says

“ Whatever Jungkook! But you need to go here!! And get this job! If not forget our friendship. ”

With that Jungkook stares at Jimin with wide eyes as they hear the door opening which Jimin banged earlier open slowly then suddenly BamBam comes out with a baseball bat in his hands as he looks deadly at Jimin who shrieks.

“ Today you are dead bitch. ” BamBam then run towards Jimin who screams, and starts to run to save his life. He then yelled goodbye to Jungkook as BamBam was running after him.

Suddenly it was silence. He then look at the newspaper and read the article “ KIM Industry is finding a new Secretary ” and with that, there was time given too for the interview. He look at the wall clock and see it was eight-thirty.

“There is more time for the interview to start. ” he then hears some loud noises coming down from the apartment as he goes towards the window and slides the curtains and sees his best friend running like a child.

He then sees Jimin falling on the soft grass as BamBam start to kick Jimin. He was worried that Jimin will get hurt but when he saw Jimin laughing as BamBam was still kicking him, he knew it was not a real kick but just a playful kick.

A genuine smile formed on his lips for his best friend who was now laying in the grass and laughing then they looked up towards the apartment and sees him. They wave their hand to which he returns it happily.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Time, don't play with the time that's what people's had said and now Jungkook thinks it is right cause right now he running towards the KIM building for an interview which he knows he is late for. He curses himself for saying that there is some more time when the time was flowing fast.

He look at his wristwatch and he see 3 minutes is left so he run but somehow today god was not on his side as he bumped into someone making him stumble backwards making him fall. But instead of falling on the floor, he took the chance to put his hand on the floor and raise his leg and smoothly backflip.

He was back to his straight posture as he praised himself inside and suddenly the interview struck him. With a gasp, he hurriedly picks his file from the floor and bowed to whoever the person was and start to run towards the hallway.

Meanwhile, Kim Taehyung who was walking with his dad in the hallway, talking about the interview they just went through, suddenly someone bumped into him making his eyes wide when he saw the person was about to hit the floor, in a rush he was about to hold the person when the person gave him a surprise by the backflip.

“ Wow! What a child he is.” Namjoon says as he looks at Jungkook who was running then towards Taehyung who was still amazed at the backflip.

“ Taehyung ” Namjoon called his son who hummed and look at the hand which was still in the air. Namjoon felt sad as he put his hand in Taehyung's hand making Taehyung look at him.

“ It's okay. You just help me with your mom.”

With that Taehyung rolled his eyes as Namjoon drag him to his mom's restaurant.

-----------------------------------------------------------

“ I got the Job! Bitch! ” Jungkook happily yells as from another side of a phone call he can hear a happy scream from his friends.

“ Kookie you must give us a treat now!! ” BamBam yells at the phone as jungkook smiles and says okay with that they talk a little more and cut the phone off as Jungkook dialled his mom who picked up after 4 rings.

“ Mom! Guess what?”

“ I got Job!! ”

“Yes!! And the salary is very high! Wow, mom I still can't believe that I got this job out of 50 people. ”

“ Okay Okay!! Let's celebrate! At Jinnie Restaurant? ”

“ Yes, the restaurant you were talking about before.”

“Okay!! See you both there. Bye, I love you.”

With that, he cut the call and look up at the sky. The clear blue sky was suddenly beautiful today, maybe because he was happy? Maybe, Yes.

With a smile on his face, he hummed a song as he walks towards his apartment where his best friend is waiting for him.