Chapter 10

"Sir, looking at the chart this month our company made much more profit than the previous month. If we do like this then the next time our company's profit will increase by more than 20."

Taehyung hmm, as he leaned on the chair and looked at the presentation. Tbh, he was quite impressed by the presentation this time and was happy that their company was making more profit. He then started to analyze the paper which was beside him but suddenly his eyes caught something.

There, his secretary was sleeping without any care while other workers who were there for a meeting worriedly glanced at Jungkook and then towards the presentation.

He saw how weak Jungkook was looking and the dark circle which was under his eyes made Taehyung guilty for making him stay the whole night and do work. The workers who were trying to wake Jungkook up were told by Taehyung to not wake him up. The workers looked at their boss with wide eyes.

Taehyung then concentrated back on the presentation not knowing that this little gesture would be talked by the whole company.

Fast but Not Furious Group, ft.Namjoon sir

@mingming: I can't believe today Mr., Kim told us to not wake up his secretary!! 😭😭

@kimtaehyunykilledme: Me too girl! I also saw how Mr Kim was looking at his secretary! 😖😩

@iwishedforhappylife: Really! Then what happened? 🍿👂

@namjoon: I also wanna know🍿👂

@ilookbeautiful: *replied to namjoon* Sir! Your son said "Let him sleep. He needs it." and looked at him for a while and softly smiled! You heard me ' SMILED' Ahhhhh!! It's the world ending sir!?

@namjoon: *replied to ilookbeautiful* I don't know man😭 but he smiled!? That's new.

@irootmyselftoYeonbin: Hah! Do you know Mr Kim even said that today's dinner is from him and gave his secretary the company card!!

@goingcrazylittlebylittle: Not only that he said to his secretary to eat nicely!! 🤯

So this was happening at the group chat. They all glance at the Taehyung office and towards the Jungkook office and give each other a single before turning their head towards their phone.

@goingcrazylittlebylittle: They must be in a relationship❗

@mingming: I was thinking the same! Hifi bestie✋

@namjoon: *gasp through the internet* My son is in a relationship and I, as his father don't know about this!!! I'm gonna tell this to my wife!!

@irootmyselftoYeonbin: What I think is...right now they are not in a relationship but our Sir, is trying his hard to gain his secretary's love and attention.

Namjoon went offline

@goingcrazylittlebylittle: tf sir went?

Namjoon ran towards his wife who was baking cupcakes for them. Seokjin who saw his husband smiled and asked what happened.

" Ou-Our son... Jin, he is in a secret relationship with his secretary." Namjoon said which made Seokjin drop the white cream he was making for the cupcakes as he looked at Namjoon with shock.

" Y-You must be lying, Namjoon. H-he" Seok Jin's voice trembled as he tried to speak but he looked at his husband's face, which screamed that it was true. Jin put his trembling hands on his mouth, not trying to make a sound as Namjoon sighed and walked towards his wife and hugged him.

" Hush. It's okay, Jin. I know what you are feeling right now. " Namjoon said as he patted his head while Seokjin buried himself in his husband's chest.

" W-why our son, Joonie... Why?" Seokjin sadly says as all Namjoon did was counsel his wife. But he also prepared himself to give a nice beating to his son after he came back home.

Meanwhile, Taehyung who was checking his paper felt the cold air running through his knees making him shiver. He looked at the AC temperature and saw it was on medium and thought where did the cold air come from? But soon he shrugged and started to focus back on his work.

••••••••••••••

"So...who is ready for the delicious food?" Jungkook yells as he stands in the office with the company card in his hand which is shining like gold, for the top-floor worker. All excitedly got up from their chair and threw their hands in the air.

" Me!!" All shouted with excitement, but soon all the excitement went to vain when they were sitting with the boss at the restaurant.

" Why Mr.Kim is here today? He never ate with us before." A worker whispers as others try their hard to please their Boss. They also didn't expect Taehyung to attend the dinner, they all thought they would be enjoying themselves but now... They all sigh and cry in pain in the back of their mind.

Jungkook, who was also excited a few hours ago now was glaring at Taehyung who was being served by the worker. He stabs his chopstick at the meat and starts to fry not knowing this makes another worker scared.

Jungkook too thought that he would be peacefully enjoying the Soju with his Workmate, but no! Suddenly this i-am-handsome has to come out from his office and say to them that he will be having dinner with them too! And now they are. Instead of enjoying, they are pleasing the boss.

"Bastard!" He mumbles but is taken aback when Taehyung glances at him. He got nervous thinking Taehyung must have heard him but to his surprise, Taehyung smiled at him.

'What?'

Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes so did the others as they all blinked their eyes and looked at their boss who started to drink the soju they served. They peek at Jungkook who looked as if his soul had left the body.

They all glanced at each other and nodded their heads with smirk as they found their new ship.

The next morning when Namjoon opened his phone he was met by a 999 notification. He sleeplessly opened the chat and was shocked when he saw the message, the picture and most of the Group name.

💜!!Taekook is sailing!!💜Ft. Namjoon sir

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

First of all, thank you for your support and love! And No, I haven't forgotten about this story as you know I always get the notification but it's just I needed to focus on my test which went well. So here I am now! Hope you enjoy and support!

Author Lovisa💜