episode 3

*past*
Han started by saying"you know I love you more than anyone could right?" that boy replied "of course I do and your going be alright but if you cry it makes me sad" "I'll never make you cry I'll keep you're heart so preserved that no one can break into pieces"that boy chuckled by hearing this " you're so cute han but what if you broke it Han?"Han turned serious now " fine I'll do pinky promise to you , get you're finger , here I promise you that I'll never break you're heart and will kill that break yours " that boy was laughing his ass off " what! I'm serious " "you can't even kill an ant Han " Han giggles " fine I don't wanna leave you now tho " that boy replied "don't worry when you come back I'll be waiting for you "

Han have gave a genuine smile " I'll come back to you " "Wow OK let see , you promised Han jisung , but you gotta go to surgery and you know I even wrote you a letter for you Han  " " I won't need a letter to romember you damn im so sure that i'll remember as youre the best part of my life whatever fine  I'll get back to you as  I promised " said Han " you're leaving with two promise Han I hope you keep you're words "

Han is suffering from amnesia from such an young age but doctor said they had an solution to cure it so Han is going to get his surgery but not it Korea he is going to Malaysia to get his surgery and going to live there as long as the treatment takes place but the both boys were scared as the doctor said there is the chance to forget 70℅ of his life but yeah they were simply scared to forget each other they love is young but pure ( just assume guys<3)

That letter

Hey Han , you who this is right  I hope you come back from the surgery well  I know you're going to Malaysia to get you're surgery but remember I'm waiting for you here, do you remember the night we played play station and you were crying because you lost when you come back I'll let you win , I now you'll get better Han, I hope you come back soon as it is boring without you and in case you if don't remember our past then ill just say you that we had loved eachother so much and you left me in korea with two promises one is that you'll never break my heart and second is you'll kill the one who does and I love you I'm scared that you'll never come for me but even if you don't come or don't rember I'll come for you Han  , i'll tell felix to give this letter to your mom when she gives you this , know that I'm you're first love and waiting for you to come and get me , I hope you keep you're promises Han ,  when we meet soon and I want you to hug me tight

But the only mistake was done in the letter is that boy didnt leave his name in it..... jisung was doing good now , it's been two month now that he got the surgery and he came home finally , his mom decided to gave him the letter to Han that's right Han doesn't remember most of the past "Han this letter was given to me by Felix saying that he wants you to read it he was one of your best friend in Korea "

Han decided to read that letter but after he did he could stop his tears but to let it flow there was someone waiting for him but who could that be ,the person gave this letter to Felix to give it to me then it's not Felix but who ? How am I supposed to find him

He ran towards his mom asking " mom there is no name mentioned how am I supposed to find him? " "I don't know dear as you had a lot of best friends" but suddenly han got the idea "who was Felix close with?" The only person who could give letter to pass is the close one "maybe hyunjin I really don't know jisung " his mom sighed with sadness but Han have to find him " have I played play station with hyunjin " his mom smiled dearly " ohhh I can't forget that you two will always bicker while playing play station and end up laughing when felix lost when we go to Korea back you'll meet all your friends again "

There is a chance to get his memories back as doctor said but he just hoped for it... and he have to go back to the person who he person as he simply can't turn blind eye to it

He was going to get back to hyunjin and no matter  cause it was his first love even and it seems like he valued His first love more than anything..

^^