1

copy n pasted this straight from ao3 LMAOOO this ff got like 600 hits n 100 kudos IN FOUR FUCKING DAYS which is INSANE to me bc ive NEVERRR gotten that much before. anyways this was literally written at 2am in the morning so its a little shitty lmao ENJOYY

It's been a while since Yoshida had seen Denji today. And that was a bad thing, a very bad thing.

He sighs as he pushes himself up from his seat, the thought of the other boy already beginning to give him a migraine. His job of making sure Denji doesn't do anything stupid is painful, the boy is diligent in making sure everyone finds out he's Chainsaw Man, but sometimes, it can be quite fun, annoying a boy like him. He's kinda cute, but it feels wrong for Yoshida to admit it, especially when all the dude thinks about is boobs.

Yoshida walked down the hallway, hands in his pockets as he peeped into every classroom he passed. There weren't many people indoors, as it was break time, so it'd be easy to find Denji.

He wasn't on the first floor.

Yoshida made his way up the stairs and into the second floor, which was less populated. He looked into each of the classrooms, but no Denji was found.

"Uh, excuse me!"

A squeaky voice could be heard from behind him. He turned around to see a girl relatively smaller than him, with long braided black hair and big eyes.

"Yes?" he sighed before replying.

"Are you looking for something? I noticed you looking inside the classrooms."

Yoshida pursed his lips together. "I'm looking for someone actually. Have you seen a scrawny guy with blonde hair and sharp teeth around here?"

The girl hummed as her brows knit together. "Ah! I actually have." She pointed to the end of the hallway, where the bathrooms were. "I saw him running into the bathrooms there."

"Hm." He turns to look at the end of the hallway then back at the doe-eyed girl looking up at him. "Thank you."

Yoshida walked off before the girl could say anything more.

He made his way down the hallway, and soon enough, he reached the end. Yoshida brought up a hand to open the door, but stopped upon hearing a voice from the inside. Upon listening in closer, he realised the voice was whimpering, gasping, and moaning loudly. How did he wish it wasn't Denji making such lewd noises, but at the same time, how amusing would it be if it were? To catch him red-handed in the act?

What the fuck? Yoshida shook his head slightly, clearing his head of any weird thoughts.

The door loudly creaked open, slowly, and the noises stopped abruptly.
Yoshida stepped inside with his brows furrowed. All the stalls were closed, but it seemed there was only one other person in there, and he hoped it was Denji. Yoshida began to walk slowly down the row of closed toilet doors, slowly pushing them open.

One by one.

He stopped at the very last stall. Denji had to be in there, if it was someone else that would be awkward.

Yoshida pushed the door, and surprisingly it was left unlocked.

It swung open slowly, and revealed the one and only Denji-

Absolutely wrecked. His face flushed a bright red, his shirt dishevelled, trousers pooled on the floor against his ankles, a hand covering his mouth and the other wrapped around his dick.

He watched as Denji's eyes widened, gasping quietly.

'Fuck.'

There was a thick tension between the two of them now, it was suffocating.