Bio

Name: Mikoto Shizuka "Mitsui"

Age: 20

Background: Mikoto Shizuka or known as Mitsui is the DJ Rapper lyricist and composer of his unit NOVA

Background: Mikoto Shizuka or known as Mitsui is the DJ Rapper lyricist and composer of his unit NOVA. He used to be in a Unit named "J - Euro" however he stepped down as a member on his last performance in D4FES 8 years ago and decided to form a unit with 3 members together with Yumi Tomuda and Takeshi Kaido. He is friends with the members of Call of Artemis Shano Himegami Toka Takao Airi Amano and Mana Kase before he find out the split up into two units LynxEyes and Scarlet Canary. Dennojo Inyouse trained his as a DJ for more than 5 months. He's also a VTuber DJ his channel on website named Planet Boom Box he had many followers online.

Role: DJ Rapper

Aliases: DJ ChillJet

Dislikes: Shano Bothering him.

Favorite: Ramen Veggie foods

School: Seiho University Sophomore.

Based Artist: Mototaka Segawa "Motsu"

Connections:

Shano Himegami - She wants to scout Mitsui's unit to Nebula Productions so that Shano can make her sales go blow and get his unit a higher Popularity and fame but he rejected her offer he wanted to his group a independent unit with no one telling her what to say or what to do. Although they were friends back then and Shano had some feelings for him but Airi Toka and Mana were having a competition who ever wins Mitsui.

Airi Amano - A very loyal friend to Mitsui sometimes they hangout with each other and he said to Airi if he wishes to have fall in love with a woman he doesn't care if people talk about their relationship with each other. But after his last performance in D4FES he told Airi that they are soulmates to each other.

Mana Kase - A very enthusiastic girl that Mitsui and his second Soulmate he gets annoyed with her and always clingy with him but he still respects her as a friend when he helped Call of Artemis that day.

Toka Takao - Sometimes he See's Toka was a Crybaby that time when he was in highschool seeing her babyface and took a picture of it. He never thought a memory like this he would kept for her. She was the third soulmate that he ever met. Both of them had the same skill as a Trackmaker in DJing but Mitsui don't wanna confess something with her.

Name: Yumi Tomuda

Age: 18