nothing

Y/n Pov :

today was saturday October 25 the day my dad died even though he die when i was young and don't really remember him it still hurts but normally i would want to go to the boy's house but i didn't want to. All three of them have texted being worried about me but i just don't have the energy to do anything.

5 text messages from nicky 💗
2 missed calls from nicky 💗
4 text messages from owen 🙄
5 missed calls from matty b 🤭

I wanted to answer them but its just too much to deal with them today. I just want to be alone.

Chris Pov :

We all know its a hard day for y/n, we tried to text, call but she not answering us. I am really worried about her and matt and nick but i dont know what to do if she doesn't answer, im just worried if she does something to herself.

Matt Pov :

" what do you want me to do" i say to nick, " i dont know im not the one who been in love with her since we were 14" nick said. My jaw dropped " i dont know what your talking about she just my "best friend" nothing more" then that when chris walked in after i finished my sentence "did he hear our conversation?" i thought to myself because he likes her since we were in our freshman year and i was the first person to know but when i realized she liked chris not me so i pushed down the feelings.

—————————————————
a/n note
HEYYY GUYSS IM BEEN TRYING. soo i didn't make the basketball team soo i might have more chapters but i love yall be safee 🫶🏽🫶🏽