2

The sun really is blinding when you're in a mansion on top of True Cross. The more I spend my time in Assiah I love Gehenna more and more. 

"Hey, shitfuck wake up." I yell at Akari. With all these horrible nicknames we give each other I suppose it's hard to tell if we're dating or a divorced couple forced to stay together.

"I am awake. I was just resting my eyes dumbass" she replies, visibly tired and half asleep.

I scoff and head to the en suite. Even though Mephisto is always pissed at me I still have an amazing room in his little playhouse but it's on the other side of his quarters. I guess the doesn't want to hear those noises at night. Ignoring that thought I drag Aki with me to the bathroom opposite of the balcony and make her get ready for school. I learnt that here that the vermin teach in a more so called kinder way. I just scoff and think about the times when my brothers would all chase me down with a weapon of choice as a lesson. Or even the time when father chucked me into burning fire, but he got into trouble with mother for that and even he fears her. 

"Rinnnnnn can we go now you've just been staring into the empty void thinking." Aki whines at me while shaking me to my consciousness. 

"Fine let's go I don't want brother yelling at me for being late. I am so sick of that clown ugh." I reply groaning at the thought. 

TIMESKIP TO MEPHY'S OFFICE

Knock. Knock.

"Please come in!" A voice gleams as the door creaks open. I bet Sammy has another little plan up his sleeve and this time it involves me. Well, normally it does.

"Morning big brother...AND AMAI, WHAT?!". I really cannot deal with his shit today let alone Amaimon. I am still trying to recover from last time I played with him.

I look beside me to see how Akari feels but I no longer feel her presence beside me so I look around to realise that her face is melted into the pillows on the sofa. 

"Enough with all this groaning Miss Caelius. You two will only attend the cram school today because I need you to help me with something fun." The clown gleams. 

I fucking knew it.

"One brother, if it drains too much of my energy I won't do it because Aki chasing me was tiring and my nightly activities don't help. Two, I wan't something in return." I smirk back. 

If I was gonna be an experiment for Samael I would need something in return as how father taught me. Ever since I was born I was set immediately higher than all my brothers all because of mother. I guess they were all jealous. 

"Fine, I agree to your terms" he answered back breaking the pause. "However, what you will know has to be confidential this is for father and mother."

I nod and Amai hands me a lollipop. 

"Samael, why are you letting me in on this? You know I'm God's daughter." Aki joins 

"My dear, your fathers knows everything same as me but with absolute control. He probably knows what is yet to come." 

"Fine then. Me and Rin will make our way to him we won't be attending our actual classes at the main school today."

Mepphy nods and I guess I'm being dragged into the portal to Heaven. 

TO HEAVEN WE GO!

"Ugh Rin every time I come here I feel sick. It's somewhere where you should feel cleansed of sin and wrongdoings but father's always nagging at me when I come." Aki complains. I just think she got daddy issues.

"This is your home though and guess how I feel then coming here. I feel displaced. This place is practically forbidden if my mother wasn't on good terms with yours." I scoffed thinking about Aki's mother. She was a saint of sort. I wasn't too sure actually but her mother is like mine both untouchable and powerful. As I hope about not making contact with her mother we make our way along the floral path to the twin thrones. Looking closely I only see one large figure sitting reading some scripture. He looks towards us and smiles softly at Akari. 

"My darling child. How have you been? I missed you along with your mother very much." he booms.

"I'm doing well father."

"Good but don't forget what I told you and Rin nice to see you're still alive and protecting her."

"Not like I can die on your watch." I reply. 

"Well what brings you two here?" He speaks changing the subject.

"Father, I'm sure you know?" 

"I haven't caught myself up in your affairs. I've been busy monitoring the Vatican those foolish imbeciles. They give me so much work indirectly!" God's voice booms again but in frustration.

I speak first explaining the plans and once I was done I'm pretty sure the has the same tick marks my brother had from chasing me and Aki yesterday. He mentioned how he was slightly aware of all of this chaos and how it was better than the other timelines so he left it. Then he started the nagging towards Aki so I decided to save her and say we needed to go back now. Time was running out and Akari and me had to get back to Assiah in time for that stupid Cram School. So we parted from her father and went to our temporary abode. 

TIME SKIP TO MEPHISTO'S MANSION * warning 🍋*

The air in True Cross was still hot but at least there was a light breeze to it. Even as a demon I still get hot so me and Akari were lazing around in our room. Since time worked slightly odd in Heaven we came back home earlier than expected. There was maybe half an hour or so left till the cram lessons. 

"Rinnnnn, I'm bored I wanna do something fun. Let's go do something fun!" She squealed.

I'm guessing she probably had a gruesome idea or traumatising one of the students here. She may be the daughter of the holy man himself but is contradictory to him. 

"My love why don't we do something else?" I purse my lips and look right at her.

Quickly, my face leans towards her and I grab her and force her below of me laying on the bed in only her undergarments. I kiss her plump lips and shove my tongue inside tasting the inside of her mouth. She's utterly sweet and divine, I simply can never get enough of her. I give her everlasting kisses on her neck and look up at those bright blue eyes and see my own reflect into hers. My hands are entangled in her golden blonde hair while she hints to be on top. I let her do so and I grab her firmly on the waist while she starts grinding on my already hard dick. 

"Mhm, more my love~" I groan in lust as she does it slower making me so impatient. 

Her pussy is wet and soaking all for me. I can't stop now. Then instead of letting me reach over to my drawer she shuffles her way down the bed and pulls my boxers down. Before doing anything she sort of looks at me for affirmation and I nod and my dick is already all in her mouth. Now this is heaven. I keep my hands entangled her hair as she-

Knock. Knock.

Ugh who could that be. 

"Hey you two if you don't leave now you're going to be even later than you already are!" A familiar voice shouts.

"Hmph why does your brother always have to ruin the fun :("

"It's fine another time then, I will just annoy the shit out of him later." I smirk.

She gets of me as I start to grab my clothes from the floor. Wait, I could just snap my fingers. Snap. There, now I'm looking half decent and possibly like I just had sex but the truth is I didn't. It got interrupted by a clown. Aki already put her clothes on and tied her hair into a ponytail and fixed her makeup that got a bit smudged. Her uniform looked so good on her. Maybe coming here wasn't that bad. I take it back now. 

"YOU TWO! CAN YOU LEAVE NOW YOUR'E GOING TO BE LATE AND I DON'T LIKE THAT! LEAVE!" The familiar voice of my brother screams. It's really funny not seeing him in that mischievous manner he has with others. Me and Aki leave using the infinity key because who simply has the time to walk. It would take hours from where we are.