Background (edited)

I love my job, since I was little my dream job was to be a baker. I always helped my parents when baking.

I moved to Spooky Town (forgot town name) when I turned 28, I lived in an apartment not far across the road from Boys & Grills and eventually made a friend named Bob. We started hanging out often and I kinda got feelings for him.

Then like 3 months later I found out he was a cannibal and got arrested. I don't know what he was planning on doing with me.

Now I'm 38 (haha you're old) and I have my own house. I live next door to a girl named Lila and her son, Skid. I would usually babysit Skid when I'm off work, and I'd always bring him and his friend a little treat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Little thing of how it all went :

Third Pov :

'I finally have my own apartment.' you thought to yourself as your stomach rumbled. You saw a buchery across the street.

As you walked in you were greeted with the fresh smell of meat. As you were looking around you failed to see a pair of eyes on you. "Well hello darlin', I haven't seen you round'. Ya' knew in town?" the man behind the counter asked.

"Yes, I just moved here from (home town)." you explained. "Oh, what's your name sweatheart?" you blushed at the nickname. "Y/n...L/n."

"Pretty/Handsom name for pretty/handsom little lady/man."