Lemon Demon and Beeps

I'm adding FnF into this because BEEP BOOP MF
---------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't do that!" you yelled at Bob for scaring you. "Sorry, sorry." he laughs. Suddenly a crash was heard in the basement. "What was that?" Bob asks. You sighed, "Follow me." you both walked to the basement.

Once you unlocked the door, you were tackled by something. "Ew! Dude I told you to stop that!" you yelled as the creature kept licking you. "Sorry, Y/n." The creature had a tall black figure and a lemon as a head.

'What is that?" Bob asked, "This is Lemon Demon." LD went up to Bob, sniffing him. "He's eaten many people. Should I kill him?" LD's eyes were smaller and he started drooling. "No! You will not hurt him, he is my friend."

"Okay..." you pet him on the head a he purred. "How did you two meet?" Bob asked. "I found him in the alley after you were arrested. He saved my from some guy who wanted to fuck me, he followed me home and now he lives with me."

You heard another knock on the door and went to go check.

"Hey.." LD whispered to Bob. "Break her heart, I cut your dick off." he threatened. You came back with a box of cookies in your hands. "Boys, I'm back~" you said as Bob was shacking in fear. "Lemon, what did you do?"

"Nothing mom/dad." LD and your eyes widen. "Did you just call me-"

"No!" he yelled. "Yes you did! Haha! It's really okay LD, you can call me mom/dad." you pet him again. You were interupted by ANOTHER knock on the door. "Oh come on!" you yelled as you stomped to the door.

"Hi Mx. Y/n! Can we see Mr. Lemon." it was Skid and Pump. "Hi kids!" LD came through the door. "Hi Mr. Lemon! Mr. Boyfriend is here, do you wanna rap battle?" Skid asked, jumping on pump's shoulders. You went outside while Bob stayed inside looking through the window.

"May I join?" you asked the two. "Yes!" they grabbed your hand as you put them on your shoulders. "Hey Y/n! Long time no see." the short boy (he's 19) said. "I know right?"

You laugh as you finished the battle. "That was fun!"

"Mx. Y/n you were great! Can you do one by youself?" Skid and Pump asked, giving puppy eyes. "Of course." you took the microphone from Pump. "Ya ready?" Bf asked you. You chuckles "Are you?"

Male :

Female :

When you were done, BF was panting, "How are you tired, I could go for another round." then Skid and Pump had an idea. "Mx. Y/n, why don't you battle us!" you agreed with both them

female :

(I couldn't find a good male one)

"That was fun!" they said as Lila and Juane called them to come home. "Bye Mx. Y/n." they waved you bye. Just as you walked into your house Bob grabbed your shoulders. "That was beautiful!" he yelled as he shook you.

"Thank you."