Tender Treats

Auther note: Roy's mom and Lila are hot
------------------------------------------
You were just done baking and walked out the back with a handful of cupcakes. "Y/n!" Skid and Pump yelled. "Hey kids!" you set the cupcakes next to Kevin. "Y/n, please tell these kids to get out, they always cause trouble."

"Oh please, what did they ever do?" you tossed a blueberry muffin at the two kids. As Kevin was rambling about the two, a tall figure was staring down at you. At first he was eyeing the cupcakes you baked but then slowly took in your figure, your beauty.

Your (h/c) (h/l) hair, you (e/c) eyes, your voice, your skin, everything..but something looked familiar to him. He drooled as Kevin pointed at the figure, "See! Trouble." you and Kevin look at the figure wide-eyed.

The red man walks into the shop, "Kids, w-why is he following you?" you asked standing infront of them with Kevin. "I don't know, he was following us."

"Maybe he wants a candy cane?" Pump suggested. One of your coworkers walked in, dropped the box he was carrying an left. "Quitter!" you yelled at him.

Kevin went over the gumball machine and let the gumballs spread across the floor. The red man kicked them out the way with his foot then Kevin tried running but fell. "You okay Kevin." you asked helping him up.

The man started eating the candy off the floor. "Gross bro." you said in disgust, the man just stared at you. "C'mon Y/n, let's go." you ran outside with Kevin and the two.

"We just wanted candy, Kevin." pump said sadly. "Here!" Kevin picked up a box of candy and handed it to them, "Thanks Kevin!" they skipped away. "I'll keep an eye on them." you said running after them.

-timeskip-

"Hey w-w-w-w-wait! Where are you going?" Roy stopped skid and pump. "We're going to get more candy!" Skid said excitedly. "I think that-" before he could finish his sentence a tall figure smacked him on the head. "No you don't." you dragged Roy away from Skid and Pump.

"Yeah, you didn't come with a costume his friend tells him. "What! I have a costume!"

"I saw you steal from that Sans boy and his friend! It's not your costume." you told him. "It is my costume!"

Skid and Pump gave the three some candy and you 3 skipped off to find more candy.

-tiny timeskip-

As the kids were singing the tall figure crept up behind them, went through the valley and walked infront of them and pulled out a knife. "Did you know the halal method produces tender and fresh meat?"

"Uh..what." you ask, "I think he wants to play hide and seek." Skid told you and Pump.

"Indeed, and if you win you'll get more candy~" he pulled out a bag of candy. As the two went to hide you looked at the shop you were infront of, Boys & Grills, the memories of Bob flooded your mind.

"Five...six.." you realized you needed to hide, you went the way Skid and Pump went. You saw them hiding inside a cow. "Ten..." you heard the mans heavy footsteps as he started stabbing the meat you held your hand over your mouth trying to prevent youself from crying.

Not long after he went into a room, where you were....he found you. Thankfully Skid and Pump already left. "Found you~" he said with a laugh. You threw a sack of meat and him and tried to run but he grabbed your leg and dragged you toward him.

"Please don't hurt me!" you cried. You felt a hand on your face, "Oh darlin'..I'd never hurt ya'." you recognized that voice. You looked him dead in the eyes. "It's me darlin'." you gasped.

"N-no you're not him! He go arrested." you back up into a wall. "I escaped.." he walked closer and closer

------------------

cliffhanger lmao