05: The Ice Cream Assassins Son

During the USJ Izuku managed to successfully get Tsuyu and Mineta away from the flood zone, they had witnessed Aizawa being overwhelmed by the nomu and unaware that Shigiraki and another villain noticed them. One being a grin that spelled disaster but the other shocked as if she had seen a ghost. Shigiraki took this as an opportunity to attack Izuku and his group but before he can touch anyone he felt a pain in arms and saw that it was blade of one of the people he convinced to join the attack. While he backed away the lady got in front of Izuku in a defensive position while her partner was just as confused and decided to come to her aid. To Izuku he was shocked and confused at the same because the lady had joined the villains to attack UA but is now protecting them, however what intrigued him was that he had features similar as her such as the hair and eyes. The lady had secret that both were unaware of that would shock them for a long time.

Ship: to be determined

Just some things to point out

-Izuku will have the same features as Neo such as being a mute, her ability which is overactive imagination, and her ice cream colored hair.

- Neo will reveal what her relation to Izuku after she turns herself in.

before anyone asks it was just some typo errors I fixed