Chapter 7

It was the very early morning of the next day it was the sun rise. " ah starlight island has  a beautiful sun rise " said Alyssa as she opened up the curtains " AHH CLOSE THE CURTAINS! " screamed Danielle , " oh sorry I forgot vampires can't go in the sun " as Alyssa closed the curtains. " are you trying to kill me?" Asked Danielle  " no I just forget because I can go in the sun and you can't" smirked Alyssa. " don't fight we can just use a umbrella to put shade over Danielle while we are out" repiled Alea " yea good idea Alea " explained Emily.

They all got dressed and went outside Danielle had a hold a umbrella above her so she was procted. Then suddenly there was a big gigantic bang coming from up top of the mountain near by. Their was a big lot of green smoke. " I will race you up their " said Alyssa as she sprinted up the mountain. " since she is half wolf now she has a lot of speed" said Emily " yea well I guess I will go up with her " explained Alea as she jumped on her broomstick and flu up the mountain.

" how am I ment to fly up there because if I turn into a bat the umbrella will be to big to hold?" Asked Danielle. " um how about i go up their with you and I can hold the umbrella?" Emily explained. " yes that is a fantastic idea as Danielle said while she was bat size Emily carefully floated up the mountain as well as holding the umbrella. Alyssa and Alea were already their.

" what toke you guys so long?" Asked Alyssa " I had to hold the umbrella for Danielle while I floated up so Danielle couldn't get burned by the sun" said Emily. " oh ok " said Alyssa. There was still heaps of green smoke on the mountain. " why would their be green smoke? " wondered Alea " I have no idea " repiled Alyssa. They could hardly see each other because the smoke was so hard to see through.

Please vote and comment!!