24

Priya turned around in his arms as he held her from her waist grinning at her...

"Ram how did you know?"

"Tumhari aankhein mujhe sab kuch bata deti hai.."

Priya blushed "But itne saare cheezein and woh bhi branded.. its.."

Ram cut her with "Yeh toh kam hai.. i want to give everything you keep your hands on baby... my money is a waste if i don't spend it on my darling wife"

Priya lightly hit his shoulder smiling "But you know, only you matter to me... i don't need anything else"

Ram rested his forehead against hers "I know baby and i love you so much"

Priya blushed and he caressed her cheek "You are my everything"

She looked deep into his eyes filled with pure love for her..

Her hands moved from his shoulders... around his neck and he deeply kissed her forehead..

"I never thought i'll love someone more than anything in this world" Priya said slowly with tinge of blush on her cheeks.

Ram smiled and took her in his embrace holding her close.

Priya sighed listening to his calming heartbeats and feeling his warmth.

They stayed like that for sometime and ram broke the hug with "Can i get a cup of coffee?"

Priya smiled and moved downstairs.

~~~~~

Priya came up to find no one in the room... searching for him she went down and thought maybe he is in study..

She entered and found ram looking into the files in front of him.

She went near him and kept the cup on the table grabbing his attention..

Ram smiled "Thank you love"

Priya blushed and to be honest, she loves everytime he uses such cute words to refer her... which shows how much she means to him and she completely belongs to him!

Priya moved near him and sat on his lap holding him around his neck while she rested her head on his shoulder.

Ram smiled and caressed her hair "Why suddenly so much love and affection?"

Priya pouted "Its not suddenly"

Ram chuckled and wrapped his arms around her crushing her small frame into him.

"Baby i have some work, can i join you to bed after i get done?"

"Can i stay with you here? Like this?" Priya said without moving from her secure place.

Ram smiled "Okay" and dropped a soft kiss on her head.

Ram looked into the files and simultaneously took sips on his coffee while the queen drifted to sleep in his cozy embrace with his other arm around her waist holding her securely.

After sometime, ram looked at her who was looking so adorable sleeping like a baby in his arms.. with one of her hands clutching his shirt on his chest....

She was looking so comfortable even though it wasn't a proper place to sleep... she literally fits perfectly in his big frame which made him silently chuckle.

He called off the work for the day as he carried her sleeping self in his arms to their bedroom.

He changed into his nightwear and slipped beside her, holding her close to him. He gazed at his beautiful wife until his eyes gave up and he went into a deep slumber with a small smile on his lips.

~~~~~

Shanaya dressed in an orange body hugging one piece entered the Kapoor Mansion when ram, priya and krishnaji were having breakfast.

She moved towards them amd greeted "Good morning ram, morning priya and namaste aunty"

As soon as krishnaji's eyes landed on her she got up with rage "Tum? Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho? Tumhe andar kisne aane diya"

Ram and priya too got up and he said "Maa relax, shanaya aur main ek project kar rahe hain... she is my business partner"

Krishnaji gave a stern look to ram "Tu paagal hogaya hai? Shaadi ho chuki hai teri... aur tu ab bhi iss ladki pe..."

Ram cut her with "Maa please... i know i'm married... shanaya is too.. she has apologized and has changed maa"

Krishnaji gave a disgusted look to both ram and shanaya and stormed towards her room.

Ram sighed and turned to shanaya with "Tum ek baar bata sakti thi na..."

"Ram mujhe laga aunty knows about us working together.. i'm sorry i shouldn't have come here" and she turned when ram said "Shanaya ruko... its completely okay.. but tum idhar achanak? Kuch kaam?"

"Woh ram aaj hame site dekhne jaana hai toh maine socha saath mein chalte hain and its a long time i visited Kapoor Mansion toh usi bahane..."

Ram smiled "Its okay, glad that you were so thoughtful... now please sit... have breakfast with us"

Shanaya smiled and sat down with both of them while priya gave a small smile to her.

"Priya, main maa se aakar baat karlunga tabtak unka gussa thoda thanda bhi hojayega" Ram said chewing the paratha.

Priya nodded and shanaya said "Ram you looked super hot back then with all those abs and muscles... ab tum ye parathe kha kha kar motuu hogaye ho"

Ram chuckled along with shanaya while priya thought Main taane maarti hun toh chid jaate hain, isne direct muh pe bola toh has rahe hain!

"Arey yaar back then bhoot chada hua tha fitness ka bas isliye" Ram said.

"But abhi bhi tum bohot handsome dikhte ho yaar... you're super cute!!" Shanaya pulled his cheek.

Priya huffed and glared at ram who was giggling and trying to pull shanaya's cheek who was dodging his advances.

Priya got up with "Mujhe late ho raha hai, i'll leave"

Ram looked at her "Hum bhi bas nikal rahe hain, tumhe chorr denge"

"Its okay ram, i'll manage" Priya faked a smile and picked her purse and moved out.

Ram ne kal hi kaha ki woh mujhse bohot pyaar karte hain aur main yeh jaanti hun... he knows i'm insecure of shanaya... but why is he still doing things which is making me feel insecure! I know they are good friends but still... i can't stand seeing them close and that shanaya... has she really changed?

~~~~~

Priya came home to find ram and shanaya having drinks in the living room.

She looked around but krishnaji wasn't seen. She slowly walked to them and ram saw her "Hii, how was your day?"

Priya lightly smiled "It was fine, um.. maa kahan hai?"

"Woh maa unke ek dost ke yahan gayi hai... come na join us.." Ram smiled.

"Main fresh hokar aati hoon"

"Okay come soon" Ram smiled at her and both of them were back to their conversation while priya slowly went upstairs and their laughs reverberated the living room.

~
~
~

Do drop in your views and votes.
Love,
RayaBliss❤️