party

Clay POV

"I'm here." George appears "oh, hi. you look pretty." I say as I feel my heart beating faster "thanks." he gets frustrated.

"lets go." I take his hand and we make our way to Lilis house.

we enter her house and the music goes though our ears. I look down to George who's looking around and feel myself smiling.

"shall we get something to drink?" I ask George, he nods and we make our way to the kitchen.

there we take some red cups and fill them up with alcohol and Coca Cola. "Ayo!" Nick and Karl suddenly appear in front of us.

"what's up." I give nick a handshake as we walk over to the dance floor. we all start dancing like some idiots while watching the others at the same time.

Suddenly I get pulled away by someone.
"Go get George with you and come upstairs into the second door on the right side!" Lili says before going away.

I look confused after her, but go back to George. I pull him with me while walking upstairs.

"w- where are we going?" he asks confused "just follow me." i say and walk into the door that lili told me-

But there are people fucking.
I quickly close the door again and look over to George that started laughing.

"That's why- why you pulled me up here?" he laughs "no! Lili called us, but she told me the wrong door." I say as i walk into the second door on the left side.

"there you are!" lili says as everyone sits in a circle. "what are we doing here?" I ask as i sit myself down with George.

"Spin the bottle." lili smiles at me.

I look over to George.
"I can't play with you guys." I slowly get up "no, no- you'll stay here!" Max pulls me down "no, i've a girlfriend." i say.

"she doesn't know." Max says "but I do, so no- get off me!" I push him away as i walk out of the door.

I hope George does the same now.
If he doesn't..

the door gets opened and I relax, because I thought it was George, but it's just Emilie.
"I need to go to the bathroom." she says "okay?" I say confused.

"you are in the way!" She says "oh- sorry." I make space and turn around again, only to see George behind me.

"lets go downstairs." he smiles "what did you tell them?" I ask "that I've a wife?" he smirks "it's not funny."

"It was a joke, I lied that I've a girlfriend. The best friend from your girlfriend." he laughs as we walk downstairs.

"smart as always." I laugh.

we sit ourselves down and watch the other people dance. I slowly put my hand down on George thigh as I start to squeeze it.

but George stops me. he looks up with a red face "stop that." he says "sorry, don't you like it?" I ask.

but George ignores me and gives me a long kiss on the lips.

1:57am..

"phaha- noway!" George and Karl laugh, because both of them got drunk while Nick and I were getting some more drinks.

I look over to nick that's smiling like an idiot at Karl. "hey, nick." I say "yeah?" he looks at me "have you and Karl slept with each other already?" I ask.

"why the fuck are you asking me that?" he laughs "dude!" I laugh "because I don't know when the right time is for me to ask George."

"you just know it yourself. when you want to sleep with him, you just have to ask him and if he's ready then you guys- boom." he says.

"are you ready?" he asks "what- of course not! we haven't been together for that long." i say "as soon as you're ready you can ask him." nick says.

It stays quiet.
"no way I just asked you for advice!" I laugh "shut up! be happy I helped you!" he laughs before going to Karl and putting his arms around Karl's waist.

"come on George, I think we should get some fresh air for you." i say as I pull him up "huh?" he makes on the way outside.

I take a bottle of water with me and pull George somewhere where it's quiet and none expect from us is.

we sit ourselves down on the grass and I slowly give George water to drink.

"you alright?" i ask but George just stares at me "George?" i say. "wait- you're my boyfriend!" he says "what was your name again- hic- right, Clay." he smiles.

"yes, it's me Clay.. you're boyfriend." i smile "wow- hic." he rubs his eyes. Suddenly i hear sniffs coming from him.

"George? what's wrong?" I put my arms around him "you- you're too pretty to be my boyfriend." he cries.

oh god-

"I'm not. you're the prettiest person in the universe. none can keep up with my pretty George." I look into his eyes.

"stop-" he laughs "you're making my cheeks warm!" he turns away, what made me laugh.
"what's wrong?" I feel a smirk on my face as I start to kiss his neck. 

I put my hand on his things again as I start to go a little more up and then start to squeeze his things.

"don't- hic." he stops me again "why?" I ask "it feels weird." he says as he nears his lips to mine.

"are you sensitive?" i smirk, he quietly nods before pulling me into a kiss. I quickly kiss him back as George laughs.

"what's so funny?" I ask "you." he laughs "me?" I laugh. "I love you Clay." he says as he touches my cheeks "you're perfect." he says.

"lets get drunk everyday, i like this George." I kiss his cheeks.
George suddenly starts to become more intimate with his touches.

"should we go back home now?" I break the kiss we just had "already? no!" he turns himself around.

I get off him and sit myself down next to the laying George. "It's already 2am, it's getting really late." I say as I look down to George.

"lay yourself down next to me." he says and i slowly do as he told me. "your eyes are pretty." George starts to stroke my cheeks.

"your eyes are prettier." I whisper back "your hair is soft." he whispers "your hair is softer."

"your lips are warm even tho it's cold outside." he whispers as he looks down at them "you can touch them with your lips anytime you want." I tell him.

"anytime?" he looks up to my eyes "anytime. with your lips or whatever you like." I put my hand on his cheek.

George moves near and lays his lips on mine again before getting his upper body over me.
He smiles into the kiss and his hands get warm, his cheeks get warm.

I break the kiss once again as I sit him down.
"lets go now-" George cuts me off "don't pull away.." he says as he throws his lips against mine again.

"I love your lips." he says in between kisses and
I feel myself smiling as I put my hands on his waist and our kiss get more in sync.

his hands move down to my jawline while his body lays on top of me. I slowly ask for permission to enter my tongue, just so I could feel his one time.

he allows it and they carefully start to melt with each other while my body heats up every second.

I love kissing him. Kissing him in the best thing in this world. what do you do when you don't kiss?

poor people that can't kiss.

George slowly breaks the kiss, but this time I pull him back in. I turn us around, so that I'm on top of him, and he places his hands on my shoulder before he starts to let out some noises.

then he breaks the kiss again, I was about to pull him in again but he puts his hand on my mouth.

"I gotta- breath." he heavily breaths in and out "sorry." I apologise as i remove his hand.
I get up and pull him with me "let's go home now." I say.