Here's the thing-

You are all evees, and you all are wondering what evolution your going to get..
You all would live in different connected dorms in a giant tree house, located in Kalos. You all get to learn how to explore your surroundings, find trainers, and discover your passions.. Special events will be held, and I will ask you if you would like to be the highlights of these events.

Dorms:

Fire dorm:
Young evees that want to be in the path of fire, go to this dorm. A full grown flareon named Flare, is in charge of this dorm. This dorm is connected with the Water, and Electric dorm.

Water dorm: Young evees that want to be in the path of water, go to this dorm. A full grown vaporeon named Aqua, is in charge  of this dorm. This dorm is connected with the Fire and Electric dorm.

Electric dorm: Young evees that want to be in the path of electricity, go to this dorm. A full grown jolteon named Spark, is in charge of this dorm. This dorm is connected with the Fire and Water dorm.

Grass dorm: Young evees that want to be in the path of plants, go to this dorm. A full grown leafeon named Blade, is in charge of this dorm. This dorm is connected with the ice dorm

Ice dorm: Young evees that want to be in the path of ice, go to this dorm. A full grown glaceon named Glacier, is in charge of this dorm. This dorm is connected with the grass dorm.

Sun dorm: Young evees that want to be in the path of psychic powers, go to this dorm. A full grown Espeon named Sunny, is in charge of this dorm. This dorm in connected with the Moon dorm.

Moon dorm: Young evees that want to be in the path of darkness, go to this dorm. A full grown umbreon named Eclipse, is in charge of this dorm. This dorm is connected with the Sun dorm.

Fairy dorm: Young evees that want to be in the path of fairies, go to this dorm. A full grown sylveon named Asriel, is in charge of This dorm, and the whole school.. This dorm is unique, it is not connected to any other dorms

I'll add the forms is the next page in a lil bit.

Questions anyone?