Serendipity

*** This is the website you can read the other short little addition to this chapter if you choose to and are above the appropriate age of 18 https://archiveofourown.org/works/43042848***

I didn't lift my head until Sans weaved his fingers in my hair, forcefully pulling my head to show me the once perfect orb in his fingertips, I felt like throwing up looking at it now. It wasn't that shimmering purple/pink color anymore, red swirls dance around in it. He watched my face contort into a sobbing mess, my body was so weak as he stared at me, thick salty tears gliding down my flushed cheeks, he ruined me. I didn't even have the words to cuss him out, I felt completely hopeless, I was tainted, like that should've been something nobody was allowed to do, yet here Sans sat in front of me. Taking any ounce of joy he could get from watching my tear stricken face provide even more tears, he hadn't seen me cry in a few days, he began to think I couldn't do it anymore.

His eye slanted while watching me, such a pretty little innocent female kneeling down in front of him, so defeated she didn't even have any words for him, he could help her with that though, pushing her up more and sliding off the bed to have her in between his legs when he lifted the sweater again. She made no motion to stop him, letting him do as he pleased.

"Let me help ya with this" When he finished saying it he pressed her soul back into the middle of her chest, watching as it absorbed into its rightful body, now she'd always remember him, he liked it that way.

When he was finished with placing her soul back into her body he let his gaze linger over the laced bra, licking his lips before letting the sweater drop messily down again, covering her back up. He wasn't really done with her, but considering she's a complete mess right now, he was going to take his leave, but before he did.

His hand gently grabbed onto the bottom of her chin, smirking at her while her sobs seemed to lesson, watching as he tilted his head.

"That wasn't so bad now was it?" The sobs came harder now, coughing fits and seething hurt behind her glossy eyes, he'd done it....he'd finally broken her down.

I didn't even watch when he stood up, my hands now cuddled into the fabric of my sweater and rapidly pressing against my eyes so hard I could see the little stars floating around. I couldn't even stop the tears from leaking out, it was like I was a damn sink ready to overflow the tub, I could hear Sans in the very background of everything.

"I'll check on ya in a little bit, I got things I gotta do" I didn't care, it didn't matter, nothing mattered anymore, I was stuck here in this hellish area with the worst monster of all, he beat me, killed me, used me and finally he literally used me, anything that kept me going was gone right then, leaving the hollow shell of the girl before. I never wanted to be touched by him again, I never wanted to see his stupid face and I never wanted to hear him, I hated him, I hated him so much it brought such horrible pain from even remembering him. I repeated those words in my mind while I continued my sobbing fest, face pressed against the bed, I wanted to die.

It took a long time, I let myself sob until I couldn't anymore, any water drained from my body with how much I had cried, sniffing with my puffy red eyes. I finally just sat there, head lowered and pinned to the floor with my body completely numb, unable to move until I forced it out of it's state, picking my body up like a heavy weight left on the ground to be replaced to where it was originally. My coordination seemed even sloppier now, feet shuffling against each other towards the entrance of the room, I didn't even want my soul to be in me anymore, can I live without one?

My body leaned on the open doorway, staring into the room across to see an open window, dusted floors and sheets and the closet open, a small thing gleaming in the dim lighting. I frowned, staggering forwards into the room to open up the closet further, letting my body slump to the ground. Any energy I had was in walking to this room and opening the closet. A large frame faced me, the painting unable to see until I put two hands onto it, turning it around but faltering when a voice interrupted me.