Movie Theatre (smut)

Ship: KarlNotFound

Top: Karl
Bottom: George

Kinks: degradation, praise, public.

SOMEONE WANTED THIS AND I DELIVER.
There's gonna be a little relationship angst too.

________________________________
(George POV)
"The movie's starting. You comfy?" Karl asked me as we sat in the back row.

"Mhm."

The movie started. I was super excited to see this movie especially with Karl. Halfway through the movie, I felt Karl's hand on my thigh.

I didn't pay much attention until I felt him softly kneading my thigh, as if trying to silently get my attention.

"Something wrong?" I whispered, sipping my drink.

"Hm? Oh, nothing. You're just so pretty."

"I know."

My boldness made his hand move further up my thigh. I shivered. His hand was cold and it brushed slightly against the fabric of my white skirt.

"You're such a horny bastard," I said.

"What did you just call me?" Karl asked.

"A horny bastard. I'm not lying right?"

"You're the one asking me to fuck you every other night."

I kept my mouth shut.

"Proves my point."

"You're the one making moves in public," I stated.

"Oh but you love it."

"I do."

Karl's hand travelled across my fabric-covered waist and came to rest on my ass.

"You good?" Karl asked.

I nodded.

"Is it okay if I touch you without the skirt blocking?"

I nodded again and he immediately slid his hand under my skirt. His eyes went wide and I smirked.

"George, you're not wearing anything underneath! What if people saw you?" Karl asked, worried that people had been staring at me.

"Well nobody did right?"

Karl looked towards the screen and then towards me. He muttered something under his breath. He removed his hand and I looked at him in confusion. He only smirked.

"Karl, what are y- oh fuck," I moaned as he shoved two fingers in me.

"You like that?"

I bit my lip, nodding as I rolled my hips down on his fingers, riding them.

"Come on, George. Nobody is here other than us. Be as loud as you want."

Moans broke free from my mouth. I rode his fingers faster and harder.

"What a slut. You're so bold but the moment someone makes moves, you're a submissive."

I whimpered at his words. He thrusted his fingers faster.

"Karl," I whined.

"Yes baby?"

"I want you in- inside of me," I moaned, voice strained.

"Of course baby. But you can just cockwarm me okay?"

Anything to have him inside of me. Karl pulled out his fingers and took out his dick from his sweatpants. I climbed over to his lap, facing away from him so I can still watch the movie.

Karl lifted up my skirt slightly and pushed his dick against my hole. I sank down slowly, moaning. I took the whole thing.

"Mmm, Karl," I moaned as I adjusted myself.

"Enjoy being my little cock-warmer Georgie?" Karl whispered.

"I do."

I adjusted myself and continued watching the movie. I can feel Karl moving slightly upwards to thrust. I whined at the feeling. He settled down and we continued watching the movie.

My mind was a haze. When it got to a boring part, Karl flipped me over so I was facing the back of the seat and he was standing up. He started wildly thrusting into me.

I moaned in surprise before he slammed a hand over my mouth. His cock felt so good inside me. I wanted it inside me forever. My dick twitched.

"Oh not yet. You're not gonna cum," Karl said.

I nodded into his hand. He praised me for obeying. It was becoming increasingly difficult to hold it off but Karl was nearing his orgasm already.

My eyes rolled back, his cock hitting my prostate. I almost released but I didn't. I moaned loudly against his hand, grinding my hips back onto his cock.

"Such a fucking whore... look at that cock. It's just begging to cum isn't it?" Karl whispered.

I whined. This was so frustrating. The way my boyfriend had so much control over me. The way he made me want more.

"George, I'm gonna cum," Karl hissed, "cum for me sweetie."

I released all over the chair, eyes rolling back, drooling all over Karl's hand. Karl pounded into me one last time before releasing inside me.

Karl relaxed, pulling out. He cleaned both of us up and the chair with some tissues. We put our clothes back on and decided to leave the cinema after that. Nobody will know what he just did...

(2 months later)
"Karl! I'm home from work!" I exclaimed, walking in through the door.

I didn't hear anything except for the shuffling in our room.

"Karl?" I called again.

I walked upstairs and into our bedroom. The sight I was met with made me drop my duffel bag. Karl was in bed. With a woman. Both of them were undressed, clothes all over the floor. They were making out.

I felt sick. Like I'm gonna throw up. Karl spotted me and scrambled out of bed. I clutched the door frame, trying my best to breathe.

"George! You're home early!"

"I'm always home at this time! Is this what you have been doing behind my back? Is this why you haven't been answering my calls or texts?"

"George I-"

"Save it Karl! I've given you all the love I can possibly give. And this is how you repay me?"

I was already crying.

"Well, maybe if you didn't spend so much time at the club where you probably ride other men's dicks, I wouldn't have to find someone else."

"You think I'd cheat on you? That's the last thing I would do!"

I was really angry and upset he wasn't even remorseful.

"You are a stripper George! Remember that! You get drunk! You've probably done it without realising it!"

"I don't get drunk! It's against company policy to do that while working! And you're in bed with another woman! So don't accuse me of cheating!"

Karl fell silent.

"That's it then George! We're done! Pack your things and leave!"

"I'll come back once you're done fucking the poor girl."

I grabbed my duffel bag and staggered from the room. I felt like passing out. I ordered an Uber and went to my mom's place to stay.

I came back to Karl's house the next day to pack my stuff before I left, thrusting the keys in Karl's chest as well as the bracelet he had given me. Maybe he can go give it to some slut in another club.

(Three months later)
I was at the club, doing my job. I was much better after the breakup. I spotted a blonde man in the crowd. He was tall and handsome. It's been about a week since I had sex with someone.

My shift finished and I dragged the man in the changing room. He introduced himself as Clay.