And Then I Fucked Him (smut)

Ship: SNF

Top: Sapnap
Bottom: George

Kinks: degradation, praise, spanking, choking, daddy kink

________________________________
(George POV)
I'm pissed at Sapnap. That bitch decided to break the lock that Dream got for me and not him. When he found out about the lock, he took it and hit it on the floor which caused a dent on the lock and a scratch on the hardwood floors.

I decided to annoy him tonight. It was only 11pm and Sapnap had already gone to bed since he's tired.

I walked next door to his room, knocking on Sapnap's door. I heard a grumble from inside.

"Who is it?" He asked, voice muffled.

"It's me, Sapnap," I cooed.

"Fuck off, George. I'm tired."

I came in anyways. Sapnap was in bed, legs bent with his laptop on his stomach. It was really cold in here. I'm not surprised that Sapnap had set his AC to the lowest.

"George! I didn't say you could come in," Sapnap scolded, closing his laptop and putting it to the side.

"You deserve it for breaking my lock."

Sapnap scoffed, getting out of bed. He fast-walked towards me, about to push me out of the room and make me fall over and cry for Dream. Sapnap placed his arms to my shoulders before realising that his strength could cause me to trip.

He didn't want to get a scolding from Dream when I over-exaggerate.

(A Prediction of what could happen)
I was pushed out of Sapnap's room. He had used enough strength to push me over. He slammed the door again. I ran off to Dream's room.

He was asleep already and I tugged at him. He woke up.

"What?" He mumbled.

"Sapnap pushed me," I said, crying on command. (If u didn't know George can cry on command)

"What?" The blonde exclaimed, even more alert.

He got out of bed and walked over to Sapnap's room, not really caring that he's shirtless and only wearing a pair of shorts. He brought me close to him, placing an arm around my shoulder as fake tears ran down my face.

"Sapnap! Open up!" Dream said, furiously knocking on the door.

Sapnap screeched in frustration before heavy footsteps were heard coming to the door. He opened it.

"Leave me alone Ge- oh great, you complained to Dream."

"Sapnap, you could have hurt him," Dream scolded.

"He deserved it. He came into my room when I said no."

"Well, you shouldn't have pushed him. Both of you, hug each other and Sapnap, say you're sorry."

Sapnap and I groaned as we hugged each other.

"Sorry George," he said loudly before lowering his voice to a whisper, "I still hate you though."

I chuckled. Dream smiled like a proud dad before heading back to his room.

(Reality Again)
Sapnap had stopped short. I got confused. He was like a robot that seemed to have short-circuited.

"Uh... Sapnap?" I called.

He came back to reality.

"Huh? What?"

"You alright? You just stopped short."

"Yeah. Anyways, get out of my room!" He said, taking back his anger.