Survival 2

Ayyy quick update (I think)

T. "Senku you know Adam and Eve was a love story couple of how our population was started-" he scratched his head awkwardly

S. "You don't get the point do you." He turned away with a sigh "I'll let it slide this once, but we need to gather some food otherwise we'll have to do it while we're hungry." He looked into the forest

T. "...." What was even the point.... Oh. That's what he ment.

S. "Enough thinking, you go collect some mushrooms and what you think might be useful." He looked to Taiju, having his pinky in his ear of course, it's iconic by now.

T. "RIGHT!" He grabbed a basket that Senku most likely used to collect things before he came around.

S. He did an annoyed look at Taiju when he screamed in his ear. "Don't die out there meat head." He scoffed (not in a mean way) and turned away to his laboratory to work with some other things.

T. He ran off and started collecting random mushrooms and things that might be deemed useful. He found this one plant which had berries. He took a handful and threw them in the basket and when he tried one, oh God were they sour. A short time later he came back to the laboratory with a full basket of possible ingredients.

S. "Wow you actually came back alive, though I'm not surprised. Now let's see what you got." He signaled Taiju to come over, which he did before beginning to sort out the things. "If it looks like a mushroom from Mario, it's poisonous, etc. (Random Senku stuff) ... Aren't these used to make wine? Brilliant! We can use these to make alcohol and mix it with the nitric acid!"

T. "Wait so this could actually work!?" He was quite fascinated by all the science that Senku knew at just his age. Well.. now he's like 3000+ but still.

S. "So we'll need to crush the berries and stir it for a few days in order to form the alcohol." He chuckled knowing now that he's 3000+ years old he could drink some.

T. "So will we be able to use the other things I gathered?" He questioned

S. "Indeed, other than the unedible things, but otherwise we can put some salt on the mushrooms and cook them and then we have some food."

T. "It's that easy-!?" He wasn't used to eating stuff found in the wild just like fresh from there.

S. "indeed, in this stone world everything is worth something as a piece of survival." He was aware by now that they would no longer have modern foods or modern ways of cooking. So this would take some getting used to for Taiju.

T. "so we'll just be eating mushrooms and things-?" The thought of it was odd but it made sense in this time.

S. "No, now that you're here we can eat meat since I've mainly been living off of what you see now." He did his iconic pinky in ear pose before cracking his neck.

T. "So you have brains and I have brawn?" He suggested, trying to understand.

S. "Exactly, you finally caught on." He sighed, relieved he didn't have to explain it. That would be a handful.

T. "What did you think I wouldn't?"

S. He decided to brush it off like he never said anything. "Anyways back to making alcohol, we should start soon consider it will take a while and the sooner we get things done the sooner we progress."

T. "Right, so the first step?" He asked, hoping Senku knew the process, which he did.

S. "Well first off we need more berries. And after that we will need to crush all of them in a large bowl/bucket I made so it won't splatter everywhere."

T. "So should I collect more?" Using the clues he tried to think of how the process went.

S. "Smart, yes you will need to hear out again and collect as many as you can possibly find." He cracked his neck again, talking with a straight face.

T. "Alright then I'll be off!" He picked up the basket again and ran off, keeping the look of the berries in mind.

S. "That gorilla and his never ending energy..." He sighed, taking the collected berries to a safer area.

Ahhh thank you for your patience! I'm finally updating and I swear I'll get to gen appearing and Senku meeting all the others soon! Anyways I hope you enjoyed!

763 words