Gaming

spinner was playing GTA in the LOV hideout using the tv the LOV had stolen a few days prior. Random thoughts were going through his head as doing so just mindlessly thinking bout stuff that had happened recently.

Been getting into a bunch of fights recently cause I've had to make my way through alleyways to get to the hideouts that we have been using, and bumping into some animorph antis along the way, nothing I ain't used to as I am an ugly freak just annoys me every time I have to bring back damn memories. It's all just so repetitive as I know I don't deserve to live and such. I have finally been able to start just killing the people who have to stop me in the deep alleyways just to try to purge me of this curse and whatev- 

Spinner: "AGHAAAAA" 

Shigaraki: "FUCK, JEEZ, Just me dude, didn't fucking see me or some shit.?"

Spinner: "WHAT NO- HOW DID- WHEN DID YOU GET HERE I WAS HERE ALL ALONE LAST THING I REMEMBER"

Spinner: "ALSO NO OF COURSE I WOULD SCREAM IF YOU GRAB ME BEHIND MY NECK?!"

Shigaraki: "oh, guess that is reasonable."

Tomura sluggishly sat uncomfortably close to Spinner just staring at the pause screen that was up

"so you going to uhhhh, continue?"

Spinner: "uhm, yeah I guess"

spinner went back to playing after a couple of minutes he started to inch over more and more still he was pressed against Spinner's side, practically hypnotized by him playing the game. tomura then put his hand on spinners leg, which had the poor lizard blushing crazy as he kept side-glancing at Shigaraki then his hand then back to the game. though running through his head as he was robbing banks and such in the game. 

what is he doing?! why is he putting his hand on y thigh why am I not saying anything? does he know what he's doing? why am I blushing?! do I like him? no.. yes? maybe? why do I like him we've played games together I guess and bonded over how were practical rejects but that doesn't me I like him right.. right?  he definitely doesn't like me though, who would like me I'm an ugly lizard who doesn't deserve anything in this world at all. I'm all scaly gross, fuck I"m the most unlikeable person in the damn world, even for an animorth as I'm weak compared to others, fuck why is this happening why to me?!

Shigaraki: "Uh, dude are you okay you stopped moving at all for the past minute and are completely red and your cross eyed-"

Spinner: "what?" 

spinner snapped back to focus and turned his head just to have his snout right in front touching Shigaraki's face. fuck he was starting to fucking steam.

Shigaraki: "you good..?"

Spinner: "I- Uhm- yes?- no?- you- uhm,, close? but- no - don't- its fine everything's fine- I- uhm- fuck uhm"

Shigaraki: "dude did something mess with your main wiring jeez"

Shigaraki sat up on his knees and put his face against spinners and looked into his eyes and felt his forehead looking slightly concerned.

Shigaraki: "you ain't hot or anything, wtf is wrong with you?"

Spinner was staring at his eyes, no his whole face.

Fuck damnit I do like him, fuck why? why do I have to like him of anyone? wait no not as an insult, as an ill never get to be able to be with him, he is way out of my league that's for sure, fuck he's beautiful, his mole, that perfectly sitting beneath his lip on the left side, and how his scars are all surrounding his face making him all so recognizable and perfect, and fuck, damnit, why do I want him fuck he will never like me back, WHY WHY WHY?!

Spinner: "everything" 

Shigaraki: "Uhm, okay?"

Spinner: "I want to kiss you"

Shigaraki: "What?"

Spinner: "what?

Shigaraki: "No no what did you say?"

Spinner: "I wanna uhhhh, play multiplayer with you?"

Shigaraki: "Okay-"