Jakehoon

「Jakehoon」

Sunghoon was on his way to Jakes apartment, as he was excited to see his finance after 2 months.

He was huffing while running, as big droplets of rain fell and splashed.

The cold wind howling through the streets, as it as well carried sunghoon's already disheveled brown locks.

A light flashed and disappeared as soon as it appeared, with a clap of thunder following by.

"I really should have brought an umbrella"

Sunghoon mumbled as he fought against the wind.

"If Sunoo would have gotten out in this weather, he would have been up in the sky right now. Niki should to him, well then he would be flying a kite"

Sunghoon causally mumbled as he ran against the wind.

...

With heavy footsteps the blond haired walked in the hallways of the building.

Sunghoon made his way to the 23th floor. The blondie wand3red his eyes across the H sections to find the apartment H 17th.

When he stopped the apartment, a huge grin came across his pink tinted lips.

The blond ran towards the door with a shaky breath, he was looking for Jake to warm him up by cuddling him.

As Sunghoon reached in front of the door, he rang the door and waited for Jake to open up.

After couple of minutes no response was heard.

"Is he asleep? Well I won't let him sleep cause I really specifically told him to not to sleep today"

Sunghoon mumbled as he kept ringing the doorbell again and again.

Sooo after as Sunghoon got tired he took out his phone and called Jake.

...

"Is he not home?"

Sunghoon mumbled.

"Sorry the number your trying to call is not res-"

"He's not even taking my calls"

"Is he alright?"

The male started to worry.

A few seconds later, sunghoon felt his phone vibrate within his hold.

"Oh it's Jake"

Sunghoon received the call and placed the phone near his ear.