In the beginning...

In the beginning God created the heavens, earth and me. Hi my names Jasper Star guardian of the universal stars and new protector of earth.

The end of the earth war happened 700 billon years ago where little old me was born on my home planet Exlofare, I was told that it had golden bell tress that would play beautiful music when the wind blew through them and that there were diamond roses that would smell as sweet as milk and honey, the breath taking Galaxy sky and the velvet red grass that felt like silk.....but someone took that away from me.
The Star Wars were terrible, everyday my species living in fear that we would get another attack from earth. All I remember are the those words my mother spoke before she sent me off " no matter what happens give earth a second chance and stay strong, you are the last one " those last 3 words ring in my head everyday all Becasue of humans! When I saw my mother get killed from the human army I grew angry, my planet perished when I was only 1800 years old...but that all changed

So I ran, I was the only one to escape that war, seeing my home blow up from only miles away....I will never hate the humans as much as I did on those few seconds.
So I flew, so I flew away to thousands of different stars you probably have never heard of, nor  even discovered yet. But I guess you will discover them soon. I researched the earth finding out there weaknesses and why they are such a disgraceful kind on species while pondering if I should go to there planet. The creatures on there world where odd but harmless, yet they killed them and hung them from hooks as they would have done to my people! Treating us like animals!

The place that I had found to stay for I have no idea how long was on a plant close to mine so that I could look up to the sky at night and look at what was left of my planet, nothing but rocks and stars. Should I give earth another chance or should I just fly away and forget about the world? I just don't know what to do..."father" I say looking up "I hope you are resting in peace and that mother is to, I hope the afterlife is treating you well and that all our family is okay and that you are leading your people well, but right now....I need your help" I let out a sigh as I prepare to ask my question "should I....go to earth?" My words fade away as I wait for a response but of course I don't know what I was waiting for, nothing was going to come back.