☕️One - "Sorry."

-sorry its short-༻✧𑁍

-sorry its short-
༻✧𑁍.
(EW BRO I JUST WAS REREADING THIS AND ITS SO EMBARASSING TF)

I woke up exhausted from last-night. I waited a few minutes to finally get out of bed because I was still half asleep, I got up and sat on the white, leather stool facing towards my desk filled with makeup, books, pens and other small things. I noticed Enid was still asleep.

I finished doing my makeup and I put on a cute outfit. It was the weekend so I could do whatever I wanted.

I walked down to the quad where there were a bunch of people scattered along the benches and pathways

I was walking to the group of fangs (vampires) when someone tall bumped into me. I looked up to see Xavier.. my old bestfriend. Bianca Barcley, the so called 'Queen Bee' of the school.. she 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅 him when they got together. He's not the same, we barely talk anymore.

After zoning out for a couple seconds, thinking.
"Sorry." I finally spoke out, not giving any sign of emotion behind my dark brown, honey eyes, even though I was feeling sad about losing him. I take a deep breath and walk away, sitting down with the group of vampires.

After a few minutes I feel the need to go to the restroom. I hop out of the oak bench seats and make my way to the restroom.

I finally finish up in the restroom and make my way to the coffee-shop. As I'm walking out of the exit of Nevermore but hear a guy yelling my name. I immediately know who it is by their voice.
"OCTAVIA!" Xavier yells from infront of me whilst pushing me out from the way of a falling stone
statue.
--
I wake up from suddenly becoming unconscious.
"Are you okay, Octavia?" He asks with a worried expression plastered onto his face while he pats my arms sincerely.

"I'm fine." I reply rolling my eyes, taking his hands off of my arms.

"Did I do something?" He asks, confused.

"I don't know. 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝒚𝒐𝒖?" "Did you, Xavier..?" I raised my voice.

What does he even mean, '𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝐼 𝑑𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔', Ofcourse you did.

I angrily storm out of the room before he could make up an excuse.