Author's note

This is purely self-indulgent, and by that, I mean that I have combined most of my favorite troupes into this monstrosity. Which, has made writing this, kind of a guilty pleasure of mine. So if this isn't your cup of tea, It's alright.

However, if you are a lover of angst like I am, I hope you see beyond the possible Shigaraki and other League members bashing and stick with the nice opportunity for Dadzawa. Also, keep in mind that I'm making All for one much stronger in this AU since I thought: Why not give him more mental quirks than just 'Muscle augmentation' and the like?

Anyways, the last thing I want to clarify is the name Izuku gains at the League, forgive me if this is incorrect (I'm not Japanese) but If google hasn't completely betrayed me on this, Shigo should both mean 45 and 'After death' or postmortem, which is sort of a big deal in this story (The similarity to Shigaraki's name is also on purpose. You could say All for one found it complementary to have them hold such similar names)

Btw, I'm not a native English speaker, so forgive me for any typos, I'm kind of a perfectionist so it takes me a while to filter through the words to see if there are any problems but stuff can always slip thru my fingers.

And, before I forget, all art presented in this fic is mine, Cover art included, is mine, if you would be interested in seeing more, I have an Instagram account:

https://www.instagram.com/beellium/

Do note that I don't upload frequently there, since I don't really use social media all that much.

With all of that out of the way, enjoy the fic!